"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Start your review of Louisiana Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Pearl City, HI
If I'm going to eat fried chicken this sauce needs to be there, it makes the fried chicken taste delicious, I've tried similar styles of sauces and nothing compares to the flavor of this brand, it's my go to sauce for fried chicken
Calhoun City, MS
I have always been a fan of spicy food since I was a kid. This is by far the best hot sauce to me and my family. It’s so versatile, it can be used for cooking or simply eating.
Memphis, TN
Perfect amount of spice and vinegar. I love this on a wrap I get with eggs, pepper jack cheese, salsa, green pepper and avocado. It’s got more of a good flavor to it than a popular competitor. Definitely will but again!
Corinth, TX
Always use this sauce when I have any soul food or Cajun food. Love it with red beans and rice and sausage. It’s got a perfect balance for tangy and spice. One of my main sauces. It will always have a place on my shelf
I love hot sauce period, they all taste the same except great value's hot sauce that kind of taste off. I put hot sauce on most of my food because it makes the food taste better.
Duncanville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally the best freaking hot sauce!!! The only one I buy. No other hot sauces taste the same. I been using this one since I was a kid and will continue to use it! It’s not too hot and not too subtle.
Dallas, TX
This is a classic for me. It has a very distinct flavor, not that spicy at all. Love it on so many things. Makes a good wing sauce with butter and worstershire(?) sauce. Hard to go wrong with it.
Louisiana is my personal favorite hot sauce, and I request it by name. I prefer the vinegar flavor over Tabasco. This goes good on just about anything under the sun.
Murfreesboro, TN
I'm sure anyone that loves a mild hot sauce had tried this before. Not too hot however I love the flavor. I can taste all the different spices, herbs, etc used in this recipe
Slidell, LA
I’m from New Orleans and this is thee only hot sauce I buy. It’s perfect not too hot but has a lil kick to it! I put it on everything. It’s super reasonable and I make sure I never run out