"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Start your review of Louisiana Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Yonkers, NY
This “hot sauce” brings more flavor over heat which is great because I am confident to give to my children without burning them up. Always a go to sauce in my cabinet for all meats, rice or anything else we want to flavor up.
Mapleton, IL
This is my favorite hot sauce because it on the milder side in comparison to other products. It gives good flavor rather than just trying to burn off your tongue.
Austell, GA
Louisiana Hot Sauce is hands down the best for me and other brands do not compare. I use it on pretty much everything. Louisiana Hot Sauce is the best, and is bursting with flavor rather than how a lot of brands are just straight up spice. It is the perfect heat level too. I most definitely recommend.
I keep a couple of bottles of this in my cabinet every chance I get. It's delicious on everything. I put it on eggs and on meat. My kids are so put it on meat when eating their meal. It's a great finisher for any meal that you may have. Especially doing New Year's time when I'm having chitterlings or hog maws with cabbage. It has a great vinegar and hot taste to the food which is perfect for that time of the year.
Biloxi, MS
This is one of my favorite hot sauces. I use it on almost everything. It's especially good in scrambled eggs, but I would go easy if you're not used to heat. Another fun recipe is to put it on pizza sauce. Adds some kick, but only add a little; too much ruins the sauce.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Belhaven, NC
For some reason I am on the fence about this hot sauce. To me it is not that hot but it does leave a little tingle. It is cheap and I put it on my chicken and spaghetti.But it is not extremely hot it is just average to me. I do have a hard time finding it near me
Purvis, MS
Louisiana Hot Sauce uploaded by Shalayna G.
In my personal opinion Louisiana hot sauce is the one and only hot sauce. This brand Louisiana is produced here in the United States in the state of Louisiana. It has the perfect amount of heat it is creamy smooth and texture and with only 3 ingredients of aged peppers vinegar and salt it is my go-to for hot sauce it pairs well on chicken, pizza, sandwiches, french fries and so much more. It is super affordable and highly tasty and I definitely recommend this in everyone's kitchen Arsenal! Louisiana hot sauce is available at Walmart Target Kmart all grocery stores and even dollar stores!
This is a well rounded hot sauce it's not to hot it is one of the milder ones we like it hot but there is times that you want some heat and flavor like chili I will use this because it is mild then I set it out so people can make it as hot as they want. I do recommend this not just for heat but for flavor
Sevierville, TN
I love Louisiana hot sauce! I literally use this stuff on everything, tastes great on steak and chicken! I can usually find this for a good price and the last bottle that I bought, I actually got from the Dollar Tree!