"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Start your review of Louisiana Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, TX
Since I was a little girl, I loved adding this product to popcorn and chips. I believe it gives it a good spicy kick.
Flagstaff, AZ
A great sauce. I’m from the south, so we use this in almost everything. Not killer spicy without getting flavor.
This is my all time favorite hot sauce!! Nothing compares it has the perfect spicy level & the taste is amazing!!
Clarksville, TN
My wife's favorite hot sauce. Nothing compares to it for her. She uses it on eggs, wings, meat, and sandwiches.
Little Rock, AR
Go to hot sauce! Got to have this in your kitchen. Put it on my pork chops, chicken, even my baked pork chops
Newton, NC
I eat this on almost everything the spiciness just balances out very well and its not too over bearing at all
W Saint Paul, MN
Louisiana Hot Sauce uploaded by Prudence B.
To me it's the best hot sauce good on everything chips to greens I love it pour over my greens or on chicken
Like eating hot vinegar, there is just waaaay to much vinegar in here for my taste. I'd rather have it spicy.
Port isabel, TX
This hot sauce is good on everything, eggs, tacos, pizza, and fries and everything else that ii eat lol
Savoy, IL
ALWAYS have hot sauce in the house especially this one! It has amazing flavor but not kill you spicy!