BY LOUISIANA #10 in Hot Sauce

"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

• Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot S...Be the first to answer!
  • Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal L...2 Answers
  • I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauc...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie E.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
Foodie Expert
I'm not normally a hot sauce person, but I was having a get together and knew several of the people that would be coming eat hot sauce on everything. Now my local Walmart is just a normal plain Jane type store (they have only about 4 aisles work of grocery items) so my selections of hot sauce was limited at best. This looked to be the best option available so I took my chances with it. To my surprise not only did my guests like it, I did too! I now use this on quite a few items that I never thought I would!
Courtney U.
Courtney U.
Maybe I am biased, because I am from Louisiana. But Louisiana Hot Sauce is hands down the best for me and other brands do not compare. I use it on fried chicken, baked food, seafood... almost everything. Louisiana Hot Sauce is the best, and is bursting with flavor rather than how a lot of brands are just straight up spice. It is the perfect heat level too. I most definitely recommend.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I eat it on my pizza, my chicken, everything. Its so good and spicy, but not TOO spicy. It has a really unique flavor, different from Tabasco and other hot sauces. this stuff is the bees knees of hot sauces. if someone gave me a spoon and a bottle of this for dinner I wouldn't complain. ;)
Julieanna W.
Julieanna W.
I am addicted to Louisiana Hot Sauce! I prefer it over Tabasco, because is has more of a vinegar base and is not nearly as spicy hot. The price is right and the sell jumbo bottles in threes at some stores. It is yummy to my tummy!! This is a perfect addition to hot wings, especially if you like them wet.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so great to put on everything but it tastes the best when paired with chicken! Whether you're eating grilled chicken, chicken wings or fried chicken, you need to get a bottle of this hot sauce to eat it with. This hot sauce can get a little salty though, so just don't add too much!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Hamilton, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It goes great with just about everything that you can imagine. It does have a little bit of spice to it, but it's not over whelming. I love mixing it with a little bit of ranch, too. Definitely one of the best hot sauces out there.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
Foodie Expert
Best Hot Sauce on the market! It's super reasonably priced, and never fails to impress! My hubby always asks where's the Louisiana Hot Sauce when we eat! That may be the Alabama in us, but this is a perfect condiment for any meal!
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Atwater, OH
I bought this roughly a month a month ago because it was $1.00 cheaper than Frank's. I needed it to make Buffalo Chicken Dip. Needless to say, it has a nice bite to it and I personally enjoy it much more than Frank's.
Kyra A.
Kyra A.
Atlanta, GA
The best hot sauce period. I'm a southern girl and this is what everyone in northern Alabama uses. Didn't think I was so picking when it came to hot sauce until I tried something other than this!
Steger, IL
This is the bomb I love it. If you like your food to be a lil spicy add this on food, and chips. I put this on fried chicken, greens, pork chops, noodles and more. I recommend I recommend!!
Steger, IL
Who like hot sauce with their fried chicken and a little bit of honey taste just like Popeyes
Alexus T.
Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?