BY LOUISIANA #8 in Hot Sauce

"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Buy on Walmart*
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
In my personal opinion Louisiana hot sauce is the one and only hot sauce. This brand Louisiana is produced here in the United States in the state of Louisiana. It has the perfect amount of heat it is creamy smooth and texture and with only 3 ingredients of aged peppers vinegar and salt it is my go-to for hot sauce it pairs well on chicken, pizza, sandwiches, french fries and so much more. It is super affordable and highly tasty and I definitely recommend this in everyone's kitchen Arsenal! Louisiana hot sauce is available at Walmart Target Kmart all grocery stores and even dollar stores!
christine w.
Myrtle Beach
Love this hot sauce use it on everything fish grits macaroni and cheese chicken and yes I said macaroni and cheese a little bit baked macaroni and cheese with a little bit of hot sauce is just delish we wouldn't use any other brand
Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
Always use this sauce when I have any soul food or Cajun food. Love it with red beans and rice and sausage. It’s got a perfect balance for tangy and spice. One of my main sauces. It will always have a place on my shelf
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
The only way I can eat my eggs is with Louisiana hot sauce. I feel like if I don’t have it then my food is flavorless. This is a necessary staple for me and especially in my household. Very affordable also.
Tabitha M.
My favorite!!! There are a lot of hot sauces on the market but this one is my absolute favorite. It’s just the right amount of hot and spicy for me. And it used to be 98 cents before inflation!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a great choice for a lower priced hot sauce. I started getting this brand at the Dollar Tree when I started drinking Caesars. It reminds me a lot of Texas Pete's hot sauce. It might not be the hottest hot sauce out there, but it gives just enough of a kick for my mixed drinks. It's not the most nuanced flavor, but it works just fine when paired with other flavors.
Danielle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the only hot sauce you will see me buying. I grow up on this hot sauce. Being from Louisiana, we love spicy food and this has a nice little kick to it. I put it on everything. Red beans and rice, friend chicken, pork chops and gravy and rice. I’m making my self hungry now lol
Trina-Renee E.
Being a LOUISIANA Chik (BORN, BRED, & FED) This hot sauce is 🔥🔥! It's good to marinate your chicken in, eat over ur fried fish, and even a dash or two added to ur morning eggs!
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I grew up on this. We are not from Louisiana, but it's the only hot sauce I use. This the only hot sauce I use, on my chicken. My mom has at least two bottles in her house. As well as package, when she goes to the restaurant. And they as if you need sauces.
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
Louisiana Hot Sauce is hands down the best for me and other brands do not compare. I use it on pretty much everything. Louisiana Hot Sauce is the best, and is bursting with flavor rather than how a lot of brands are just straight up spice. It is the perfect heat level too. I most definitely recommend.
Latoya T.
Steger, IL
Who like hot sauce with their fried chicken and a little bit of honey taste just like Popeyes
Alexus T.
Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Alexus T.