"Louisiana" Brand Hot Sauce.
The original.
The perfect.
One drop does It®.

Whats the difference between this Louisiana Hot Sauce and Crystal Louisiana Hot Sauce?
I know Tabasco is made in Avery Island. Where is Louisiana Hot Sauce made?
Start your review of Louisiana Hot Sauce!
How would you rate this product?
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am born and raised in New Orleans...I know my hot sauce! Tabasco packs the heat,but this packs the flavor AND heat. A favorite of mine for a long time now!!!! I put it on everything...I kid you not! I definitely recommend this to others.
Spring Hill, TN
This is my favorite hot sauce of all time. I put it on things that I probably shouldn’t but I just love it and the flavor. I also believe it is the best and buffalo chicken dip. It’s about $1.88 per container and it is $1.88 that I will continue to spend. It
N Riverside, IL
This is the ultimate hot sauce that works for pretty much any meal you have. I love to make a homemade wing sauce with this. I love to put this on my pizza or my chips! I highly recommend. Goes literally in anything!
Parker, CO
The best hot sauce there is. I will forever be a die hard Louisiana hot sauce girl. It’s great on every single thing. There is nothing they could do to make this sauce better. Happy, I got hot sauce in my bag.
Myrtle Beach
Love this hot sauce use it on everything fish grits macaroni and cheese chicken and yes I said macaroni and cheese a little bit baked macaroni and cheese with a little bit of hot sauce is just delish we wouldn't use any other brand
No Special Diet
My favorite!!! There are a lot of hot sauces on the market but this one is my absolute favorite. It’s just the right amount of hot and spicy for me. And it used to be 98 cents before inflation!
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
New Orleans, LA
This hit sauce isn’t extremely hot, but it adds the perfect amount of kick to any meal. It’s salty and spicy, but that’s exactly what I like. I’ve been eating this brand of hot sauce for years and to me, no other brand’s flavor can compare to what i get from this one.
Newark, NJ
Louisiana Hot Sauce hands down is the best hot sauce for seafood. It’s not the best for chicken or steak but i have other hot sauces for different meals. I you are eating fish then yes i would recommend Louisiana Hot Sauce to anyone.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Eucha, OK
I really like to put this with my butter milk or egg mixture whenever I'm using to either batter or bread and gives it such a good flavor and it's just the right of mount of vinegar to spice less is more this is a good ole good old
Yonkers, NY
This “hot sauce” brings more flavor over heat which is great because I am confident to give to my children without burning them up. Always a go to sauce in my cabinet for all meats, rice or anything else we want to flavor up.