Louisiana Fish Fry Seasoned uploaded by CeCe G.

BY LOUISIANA

Louisiana Seasoned Fish Fry.
A total seasoning for oysters, shrimp, all meats and vegetables.
Fish fry products.
Bring the taste of Louisiana Home!®
EST. 1982. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I literally just this breaking to fry anything. It's really yummy and crispy. It's a big salty but besides that it's great. I literally just get my protein damp with some water then coat in seasoning that way I don't have all the extra calories of a buttermilk or egg wash. The seasoning sticks on very well so I never even miss the extra binders.
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto , MS
Louisiana Fish Fry Seasoned love love love this fish fry. I have tried other brands and nothing compares not even homemade fish fry. There is no complaints, just a positive experience. Can’t wait to cook again so that i may taste this delicious product.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I stumbled across this accidentally & so happy I did. It made my fish taste like an entire meal! It was perfectly crisp, but not overwhelming so like some batters can be. Definitely worth a try if you like seasoning in your food.
Heather M.
A staple down south. Must have for cooking catfish. Great breading and seasoning mix. Would recommend buying a couple packets as they don't always go as far as you think. Good quality and easy to cook with.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
This product is well worth the money! It is easy to use and makes any fish you prefer taste so much better with its special blend of down south flavors exploding on your tongue! Must try!!!
Martha o.
Bay St Louis, MS
My go-to for my catfish frying needs. It always make my fish taste crispy and delicious. It's very easy to use and the little bag goes a long way.
Liz S.
I fry catfish with this breading and its amazing every time. I've even made hushpuppies out of the extras and it was great!
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
My husband loves his catfish. This is what I use when I fry his catfish for him. It makes it crispy and tasteful.
Catherine B.
Cookeville, TN
amazing and perfectly seasoned. If you can't season or cook no worries its ready for use and it is easy to use
Barbara S.
Ever since i moved to SE TX I started using this for my fish or shrimp when i fried it. Gives it a crispy crust
Francine C.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone tried this for other than fish? I believe it could be used to bread anything you want to fry.