BY LOUISIANA FISH FRY PRODUCTS

Louisiana Boil Crab Seed Bag, 3 oz, 12 pkThis is the original Zatarain's crab and shrimp boil with seven spices and seasonings in a porous boil in bag. One bag plus salt to taste perfectly seasons up to 4 pounds of crawfish and shrimp or up to 1 dounceen crabs. This is the secret ingredient in many a seafood recipe. Today, Zatarain's is the nation's leading maker of new orleans style foods, priding itself on great taste, high quality and a devotion to the city's cuisine. Since 1889, Zatarain's has been the authority on the fun and flavor of new orleans. Interestingly, Zatarain's is as much a tradition at backyard barbeques as it is at formal dinners. It's amazing to think that, from such humble beginnings, the company has grown to make over 200 food products from rice dinner mixes, pasta dinner mixes, breading, seasonings and spices to seafood boils, stuffing mixes and other products based on authentic New Orleans style foods and seafood preparation. This powdered mix contains all the necessary seasonings to boil your crawfish or other favorite seafood. see more...

Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
My husband and I host shrimp boils several times each year especially in the summer and we just keep coming back to Louisiana seasoning. It always seems to make our shrimp and veggies much more flavorful than other brands.
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love the flavor this brings to you crawfish and shrimp. A must have when wanna have a crawfish boil. Hey I live in Louisiana its what everybody uses. My husband is a chef in restaurant and this seasoning is what they use at the restaurant also.
Moung S.
Richmond, Ca
Love it I use it to boil my shrimp when I make Cajun shrimp. It adds more flavoring than just making the Cajun shrimp without the boil bag.
Trisha M.
I've never ate this but I've heard that its delicious. It taste really good. I would recommend everyone to eat it.
Amber L.
This seasoning is great when we have crab. Our family has frequent seafood get togethers and we all enjoy the crab.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Is this spicy? We usually do old bay