Louisiana Fish Fry Products Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil uploaded by Janie T.Louisiana Fish Fry Products Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil uploaded by Nicole W.

BY LOUISIANA FISH FRY

Louisiana Fish Fry Products Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil: Nothing to mix Pour and boil Louisiana Crab Boil, 16 oz (Pack of 12) see more...

• I have used this for cooking sliders has anyone else used...4 Answers
May Y.
Saint Paul
Love it when making Cajun boil. It does tell you how spicy the product is. So there’s mild seasoning and all. Great seasoning and company. It’s good on other food too. Great price. I would recommend.
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
I love crawfish and what I love more is the seasoning! It just makes everything a little extra spicy and nice. I know this may sound a little weird but I also use this as seasoning too when I making my patties for sliders or hamburgers! It absolutely taste delicious! Normally, people would only use it for crawfish but this seasoning is verstile. Just try it!
Kirsten T.
I loooooooove crawfish I am from the south so this is our favorite season. I can't wait until I can have a crawfish boil in the backyard and use this seasoning.. Not too much then it will become too salty. Don't try the bag one its gross
Jessica M.
Huntsville , AR
Love this especially when I making this for my family and yes it has a very good flavor crawfish potatoes corn on the cob nothing but the best
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
This stuff is great i love this fish fry I fry my tilapia fish I love how hot and crisp it is when using this fish fry I just love it
Jessica M.
This a is perfect for a low country boil with shrimp, corn, potatoes and sausage! Leave food tasting great with a little kick!
Danielle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
A great addition to any seafood boil. It gives the nice little kick. A little bit goes along way so don’t get heavy handed.
Rachel C.
I used this brand when I made snow crab, it was really good, definitely great quality and price for seafood dinner.
Ashley M.
One of my favorite fish frys. Great taste and texture. And it's a great price!
member-91ad6e85b
Garland, TX
I have used this for cooking sliders has anyone else used it for something other than crawfish seasoning?