BY LOUISIANA FISH FRY

Save on Louisiana Fish FrySeasoning (12x22 Oz), The Fry that started it all, , , perfect for fish, shrimp or oysters, We've added just the right blend of seasonings to ensure the perfect plate every time you fry, {Note: description is informational only, Please refer to the actual product ingredient list prior to use, Please refer any questions to your health professional before using this product, } SKU: BAB75893 see more...

Tyisheia B.
Tyisheia B.
If you feeling fried fish this is one thing you need season your fish with this omg😍 and some mac and cheese and corn on the cob this is a great dinner mix don't for get your Louisiana hot sauce, and potatoe salad now thats a great meal for Sunday cook with this and enjoy
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Foodie Expert
Best fish fry out there! I was raised on this and now use it in my kitchen often, it is very affordable and has great flavor I love using this when I make catfish and it comes out amazing I would highly recommend
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is the best fish fry!! I also use this to make hush puppies! It's so good and super affordable. One bag will last forever.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Foodie Expert
I am a huge fan of this fish fry. I prefer to make my own fish sticks out of halibut and I have not found a product that tastes better.
Catalina K.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Was surprised to find this in my local super market because I already put The Loyisiana Cajun seasoning on everything. I decided to give it a try, and the fish came out delicious. Will definitely use from now on.
Ladonna C.
Ladonna C.
Foodie Expert
I live by this fish seasoning! This has the best blend of spices that makes your fish so good you want to shout or slap the person sitting next to you!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
This is THE BEST fish fry you can buy! The price is good and the seasoning is the best!
Marica B.
Marica B.
I love this fish seasoning. it smells and tastes great and doesn't burn easily so your fish can cook nicely
Allison T.
Allison T.
Use this to fry my pickles!! Let the pickles sit in milk for about 10 min then place them in this! Yum
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my go to fried fish seasoning. It has a good flavor without being too overpowering.