BY LOUISIANA FISH FRY

Save on Louisiana Fish FrySeasoning (12x22 Oz), The Fry that started it all, , , perfect for fish, shrimp or oysters, We've added just the right blend of seasonings to ensure the perfect plate every time you fry, {Note: description is informational only, Please refer to the actual product ingredient list prior to use, Please refer any questions to your health professional before using this product, } SKU: BAB75893 see more...

Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
Best fish fry out there! I was raised on this and now use it in my kitchen often, it is very affordable and has great flavor I love using this when I make catfish and it comes out amazing I would highly recommend
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
OMG this stuff is amazing! We love using this with catfish nuggets. All you have to do is coat it, you don't have to really season the fish at all because this stuff is already seasoned. It's so good and so flavorful. It makes my fish so crunchy after being fried. I would recommend this product to anyone. I love it so much.
Tyisheia B.
If you feeling fried fish this is one thing you need season your fish with this omg­čśŹ and some mac and cheese and corn on the cob this is a great dinner mix don't for get your Louisiana hot sauce, and potatoe salad now thats a great meal for Sunday cook with this and enjoy
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
Was surprised to find this in my local super market because I already put The Loyisiana Cajun seasoning on everything. I decided to give it a try, and the fish came out delicious. Will definitely use from now on.
LaDonna C.
I live by this fish seasoning! This has the best blend of spices that makes your fish so good you want to shout or slap the person sitting next to you!
Melissa W.
This makes for some yummy fish fried. We actually go to a annual fish fry where we have fish, frog, turtle, tons of stuff and this is used so yummy
Melissa H.
I am a huge fan of this fish fry. I prefer to make my own fish sticks out of halibut and I have not found a product that tastes better.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This is the best fish fry!! I also use this to make hush puppies! It's so good and super affordable. One bag will last forever.
Kayla W.
Maysville , KY
Everything you need in one step and delicious! You can make a quick meal with this & please the whole family, mine loves it!
KayeCee S.
We love the flavor of this. We soak the fish in a bit of milk before dipping it into the coating. Gives a nice crunch.