Amanda C.
Estero, FL
I try and hide my passport from view as much as possible. I feel like this would make my passport even more of a target for thieves. Am I paranoid, or do you agree?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Arlington, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
I agree 100%
Ria M.
Ria M.
4 years, 1 month ago
I agree. It shows you are a wealthy traveler and you will have to pull it out in public sometimes. I don't believe that it is worth the risk of making yourself a target unless you know you will only be traveling to affluent countries.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
5 years ago
Definitely agree. However, if you are a smart traveler and keep this in your sight or on your person at all times, it should be fine. I don't trust anyone!
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
International Falls, Mn
5 years ago
Definitely a good point...never thought of that to be honest
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I agree with you
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
5 years, 1 month ago
I agree with you , just keep it out of site & in your purse or somewhere they wont expect it to be
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Denver, CO
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes, I would be very careful with it, but you should be very careful with your passport anyway! Make sure to always keep your passport with you at all times, no matter if you have an expensive case or not.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I agree. but its like your wallet its always on you.
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
Absolutely! And I feel like even if thieves are not targeting my passport, they'd still take it for the LV
J H.
J H.
Elmhurst, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
Definitely agree. However, if you are a smart traveler and keep this in your sight or on your person at all times, it should be fine. Personally, I don't take anything 'valuable' when I travel because I don't like to be constantly wondering if something has been stolen.