Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2

I try and hide my passport from view as much as possible. I feel like this would make my passport even more of a target for thieves. Am I paranoid, or do you agree?

Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Arlington, TX
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree 100%
Ria M.
Ria M.
4 years, 7 months ago
I agree. It shows you are a wealthy traveler and you will have to pull it out in public sometimes. I don't believe that it is worth the risk of making yourself a target unless you know you will only be traveling to affluent countries.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
5 years, 6 months ago
Definitely agree. However, if you are a smart traveler and keep this in your sight or on your person at all times, it should be fine. I don't trust anyone!
Laureen P.
Laureen P.
Intl Falls, MN
5 years, 7 months ago
Definitely a good point...never thought of that to be honest
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I agree with you
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
5 years, 7 months ago
I agree with you , just keep it out of site & in your purse or somewhere they wont expect it to be
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.
Denver, CO
5 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I would be very careful with it, but you should be very careful with your passport anyway! Make sure to always keep your passport with you at all times, no matter if you have an expensive case or not.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Santa Rosa , CA
5 years, 7 months ago
I agree. but its like your wallet its always on you.
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
5 years, 7 months ago
Absolutely! And I feel like even if thieves are not targeting my passport, they'd still take it for the LV
J H.
J H.
Elmhurst, NY
5 years, 7 months ago
Definitely agree. However, if you are a smart traveler and keep this in your sight or on your person at all times, it should be fine. Personally, I don't take anything 'valuable' when I travel because I don't like to be constantly wondering if something has been stolen.