Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1

I really want to buy one of their purses but I want to know if it's worth it?

traci c.
traci c.
Milford, CT
1 year ago
I finally caved and purchased the Neverfull, and I couldn't be happier. Its such a timeless classic piece thst will last forever. I've since purchased the wallet and cosmetic case. I sold all my MK and Kate Spade bags which more than covered my LV. You could always joing a LV facebook group alot of sellers do payment plans or biy a pre-loved bag.
Nika S.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
It is an investment for sure. It pays off though! If you ever want to resell a Louis you won't have much of an issue getting the most of your money back if you are sick of it. But all around Louis bags are timeless fashion staples and never will be out of style.
Kristavel F.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think it's not only an investment but it's a statement it's one of those bags that will never blend in its a stand out bag I have a few and it's been the best decision I've made go for it girl
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I make pretty decent money and still refuse to buy expensive purses. My go-to is the store Charming Charlies.