MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Bags & OrganizersLouis Vuitton

by Louis Vuitton

Color : Browns

Material :Monogram

Country of Manufacture : France

Width (inch) : 9.05 inch(approx)

Width (cm) : 23 cm(approx)

Height (inch) : 5.90 inch(approx)

Height (cm) : 15 cm(approx)

Depth (inch) : 2.36 inch(approx)

Depth (cm) : 6 cm(approx)

Color : BrownsMaterial...

I I Would love to get this threw #voxbox what do have have to do to apply #influinster ?
Where can I get?
Start your review of Louis Vuitton Monogram Toilette Trousse 23 Cosmetic Pouch 867659!
How would you rate this product?
Liiz B.
Fort Worth, TX
Louis Vuitton Monogram Toilette Trousse 23 Cosmetic Pouch 867659 uploaded by Liiz B.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Cosmetic bags super elegant and extraordinary size for travel or simply for your accessories or makeup(TOILETT TRAVEL)
Tamara B.
Louis Vuitton Monogram Toilette Trousse 23 Cosmetic Pouch 867659 uploaded by Tamara B.
I’ve had mine for 20 years and it’s still in use. LV is one of my favorite brands. You pay more but the durability is excellent, and I can always give it to my daughter if I purchase another bag. I’m beyond satisfied! I received this as a gift from my aunt when I graduated high school.
Eva L.
Rochester Hls, MI
Purchased at: Nordstrom
What is there not to love about Louis Vuitton? Do you feel like a celebrity? The answer is yes the quality is just right on and I carry this every single day
Shannon U.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely adore this bag! It is just the right size to carry my must haves and a bit more. It cleans off easy and I have received multiple compliments on it. I know 2 other people who influenced to make this big purchase as well and they love it just as much as I do
Vanessa C.
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I’ve never been a big fan of LV especially in this typical print. The colors are unattractive and it comes off pretentious to me like look I can afford this expensive bag but it’s really not cute. Same old old look although the bag may be function and great I’d go for a cute designer bag. Even LV in cute colors.
Lisa H.
Springfield, OH
Sophisticated way to pack my toiletries for vacation. I have several different LV bags. Makes me feel special. Nothing to improve. You get what you pay for. Season after season performance!
Melissa M.
Neenah, WI
I have one that has lasted me 20 years now! This is perfect for travel because it isn’t too big or too small. Sometimes I will use it in a clutch in an emergency. The good thing about Louis Vuitton products are that they are heirloom and you get to pass them on to family members as a collection
Aimee P.
Fresno
Louis Vuitton Monogram Toilette Trousse 23 Cosmetic Pouch 867659 uploaded by Aimee P.
Wonderful vintage cosmetic bag. Has elasticize bands to hold bottles right side up. Can fit lots of goodies and is perfect for travel! I keep a much larger LV Nile for my home makeup stashLouis Vuitton Monogram Toilette Trousse 23 Cosmetic Pouch 867659
Margaret S.
Bloomington, IN
Purchased at: Saks
I have had mine for over 18 years and it still looks great. It is worth every penny.
Carmen R.
Raleigh, NC
I got this from a reseller and I absolutely love it. I use it every time I travel. It is a great way to keep all of my beauty products organized while on the go. It has some elastic inside which helps keep sprays, gels etc. organized. Great purchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...