BY LOUIS VUITTON #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Louis Vuitton
  • "I OWN THE WHOLE COLLECTION O THEE FROM THE LITTLE WALLET TO THE MASSIVE SUITCASES I DONT THINK THAT IT IS THAT PRICEY BECAUSE THE STANDRD O THE QUALITY IS AMAZING AND I HAVE HAD MINE FOR JUST OVER 2 YEARS NOW WITH NO DAMAGE THAY ALSO WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE" in 73 reviews
  • "I have had a few of their bags and purses they have great quality about them and don't rip or snap or anything but i just don't like their designs and don't see them aesthetically pleasing at all " in 67 reviews
  • "The bags are always of high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match with your outfit; The brand I love the most, great details and accessoiries, nice leather and touch to the bag and very luxurious as well." in 56 reviews
  • "The bags are very expensive but its a really good invensment because you will see yourself with the bag for a really long time " in 55 reviews
  • "When I sent my Speedy 30 a few years ago to replace the trim that was messed up, I think it took 5-6 weeks to get it back but they were wonderful to work with. " in 48 reviews
Iris H.
Richardson, Tx
What can I say about Louis Vuitton that I have not said to anyone else about this brand of handbags? I got my first Louboutin at the age of 13 I'm not 26 and I've never stopped wearing, or buying Louis Vuitton's and I have no intention of doing it. These bags are so amazing and so versatile from casual occasions two black tie events you can wear and take it anywhere. I love my artsy because there's space to put anything and everything, but most of all I love my Louis Vuitton Neverfull handbags. I can put anything and everything in there and still have room for more. I have literally had my makeup bag and a change of clothes along with snacks in my Neverfull because there was no other room in my suitcase. Louis Vuitton is literally the best investment you will ever make.
Adriana P.
Chesapeake
It's a versatile bag. You can wear it two styles. I think the cinched in side style is formal, and without it cinched in, looks casual.

It has a lot of space. But just enough, It's not a big hole. You can fit in a lot of stuff, and find it too. It's not a travel bag though. You can't fit a pillow and everythign else. But it's a good shopping, work, school bag.

I know a lot of people go for the Monogram. Because of the weather that I live in, it gets humid and rains a lot, I went for the Damier Ebene. The Damier Ebene does not use vachetta leather. Vachetta leather is un-treated leater, and a drop of water can stain it. Damier Ebene print, uses treated leather, so you don't have to worry as much.

Low maintenance bag. You can't tell if it gets dirty, you don't have to worry about the clothes you wear, if the color rubs off etc. Once, makeup that I tried on at a store, rubbed off on my bag. I used a damp cloth to remove it. It was simple.

I love the D-ring, it helps me store my glasses, and I can find it real quick.
the zippered pocket. Its big. It fits a lot of my little items.

Not very heavy. You can switch it up, use it as a shoulder bag or you can just carry it in your hands.

Overtime, the canvas softens, and you can hug it, its not very stiff.
It's not as expensive as the other bags. It's not the cheapest, but not very very expensive.
Lindsey D.
The products are beautiful but since they are hand made sometimes they have flaws. Take for example I brought my crossbody favorite MM on vacation in Paris I used it once or twice and the magnetic piece that kept the purse closed was very loose and started to fall off. I went LV in USA and they tightened it but after a couple of more uses it was loose again. Finally they were able to replace the product for me therefore I am grateful however the workers are a mix some are nice and some are judge-y. It does not feel good to be judge when your trying to shop in peace and I think they need to work on that as a company but don’t let some rotten apples spoil all of them some workers are fantastic !
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Louis Vuitton is my favorite Luxe brand. I had a handful of bags and wallets that got destroyed in hurricane Harvey in 6 feet of water along with my home, cars, all my belongings. But at the time I was carrying my LV Neverfull MM and Adele wallet with Pivione accents so I quickly grabbed them and put them in the attic. It's all I have left out of my collection. The brand is iconic and timeless, well made, holds its value (if properly taken care of) and goes with everything!! I'm heartbroken to have lost so many bags/wallets but happy to have saved one of each. And the Adele wallet with Pivione accent is my favorite anyway. My Neverfull has some damage now and I'll be needing a new bag one insurance starts helping with our losses but I'll most definitely buy LV again and again. I'm a customer for life. Towing my bag threw the flood water has done damage but it still looks pretty good. It's only a year old though.
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
I have been a loyal LV customer for 15 years, after I bought my first LV pochette. Many of my luxury handbags are LV, including traditional monogram, Damier canvas, and leather bags. The customer service is amazing both in store and online. I love being able to view all the products online and then contact my SA to find what I want in store or from somewhere else if not in stock. My bags and small leather goods have held up incredibly well after years of use and maintain good resale value if I ever want to part with them.Louis Vuitton
Anna B.
Trinity, FL
I recently purchased a satchel. I am in love! Although it was a little pricey but it was much cheaper then going elsewhere! I bought it at the commons much better pricing! Easy and convenient has a ton of small compartments I can keep my purse organized and it’s great if your a busy mom like myself! I don’t have worry about where my purse is or have to deal with that annoying feeling of your purse falling off of your shoulder!which I absolutely love. The fabric and material is exceptional as well! Love!
Catherine R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I own two Louis Vuitton pieces and have been incredibly pleased with both.  I have the Speedy 30 Bandouliere and the Zippy Wallet, both in Monogram.  The wallet has the Rose Ballerine lining.  They are both classic and beautiful.

I love that the bag and wallet are also VERY sturdy.  They can be used on a daily basis and I don't have to worry about treating them super delicately.  I take care of them and wipe them down obviously but I use them every day.

The customer service at the stores are amazing and the people who you work with on the phone are also great.  They are very helpful and go out of their way to make sure you get what you need.  I am looking forward to getting my next bag for my 35th birthday in April!
Louis Vuitton products are expensive and I own quite a few of them. Every time I promise myself I will not buy anymore because of the poor quality and somehow I end up with my hands on another one of their products. The leathers holds are not built to last. I have sneakers that fell apart in a few wears, a belt that the buckle paint started to peel and chip, a walker that the zipper broke. Pretty much every I have ever purchased from them has fallen apart within the first 6 months. If it wasn’t for the name I wouldn’t continue to purchase. Their customer service repair team are terrible and blame the customer for the damages in the items. But in any case after such short wear time things that cost this much should not fall apart that is why they are expensive to begin with because the brand should stand behind their quality or at least offer a normal repair service that doesn’t guilt you for the damages. Every time I’ve seen a repair specialist it’s been a fight to have my items repaired. Really terrible customer service.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Pros: I️ love the products. They are beautiful, great quality, and range from classic to current. I️ love how the use of the original print has evolved.

Cons: I️ have had several negative experiences with the sales associates. I️ went in to buy my sister a gift, and was basically ignored by several sales associates. The store was not busy at all. I️ am in my early 20s, so they likely thought I️ wasn’t there to actually buy. It turned me off so much that I️ left and bought her gift at Chanel.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I have the Speedy Bandouliere Damier bag. Over time my bag has NOT worn well at all. For a bag that costs $2,500 you would expect for the hardware to not turn colors, the zipper to break and the inner coated lining to separate in the pocket. I’ve never been so disappointed in a bag. I LOVE my bag still and it’s my daily bag but it’s upsetting to know how much it was and how the quality is below par. I do love having the option of the long strap, which is how i usually wear it. But the downside is i can’t seem to get mine to hold a shape. It’s never held shape. When purchased at the LV store they flattened it into a gift box (a Christmas gift) and stayed in there for a month until i was allowed to open on Christmas so perhaps this has something to do with the lack of shape. I would’ve much preferred to use that money on a quality leather bag that will stand the test of time, instead of s coated canvas bag that you’re only paying for the brand.
Blanca C.
Do you think these bags are worth the price?
Rakyrha C.
Detroit, MI
What is your all time favorie Louis Vuitton bag?
Fernanda L.
Pink or White??⚪️vs💗
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Is it worth the price?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do you buy them? Like at the New York stores or LA stores or something? They don't have them in small cities.