BY LOUIS VUITTON #10 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Pink or White??⚪️vs💗 30 Answers
  • What's your favorite from the brand?4 Answers
  • I don't own anything LV but one day I'll be able to afford it. Wh...5 Answers
Louis Vuitton
  • "I OWN THE WHOLE COLLECTION O THEE FROM THE LITTLE WALLET TO THE MASSIVE SUITCASES I DONT THINK THAT IT IS THAT PRICEY BECAUSE THE STANDRD O THE QUALITY IS AMAZING AND I HAVE HAD MINE FOR JUST OVER 2 YEARS NOW WITH NO DAMAGE THAY ALSO WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE" in 73 reviews
  • "I have had a few of their bags and purses they have great quality about them and don't rip or snap or anything but i just don't like their designs and don't see them aesthetically pleasing at all " in 67 reviews
  • "The bags are always of high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match with your outfit; The brand I love the most, great details and accessoiries, nice leather and touch to the bag and very luxurious as well." in 56 reviews
  • "The bags are very expensive but its a really good invensment because you will see yourself with the bag for a really long time " in 55 reviews
  • "When I sent my Speedy 30 a few years ago to replace the trim that was messed up, I think it took 5-6 weeks to get it back but they were wonderful to work with. " in 48 reviews
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
I have the Speedy Bandouliere Damier bag. Over time my bag has NOT worn well at all. For a bag that costs $2,500 you would expect for the hardware to not turn colors, the zipper to break and the inner coated lining to separate in the pocket. I’ve never been so disappointed in a bag. I LOVE my bag still and it’s my daily bag but it’s upsetting to know how much it was and how the quality is below par. I do love having the option of the long strap, which is how i usually wear it. But the downside is i can’t seem to get mine to hold a shape. It’s never held shape. When purchased at the LV store they flattened it into a gift box (a Christmas gift) and stayed in there for a month until i was allowed to open on Christmas so perhaps this has something to do with the lack of shape. I would’ve much preferred to use that money on a quality leather bag that will stand the test of time, instead of s coated canvas bag that you’re only paying for the brand.
Yvonne Z.
I love Louis Vuitton! I have 8 Louis Vuitton handbags. I recently purchased the PALM SPRINGS BACKPACK MINI, for the price of the products , you except 99% perfect. But unbelievable the black tag in the front with Louis Vuitton was crooked. Didn't see it when I picked up from the store, I was too excited cos I waited 2+ weeks for it. I was debating to keep it or go back to exchange it, which means I have to be back on the waiting list. But after a night of thinking, for the $ I paid, I should go and exchange it. So, I decided to call to all LV stores around my area to see if they had one in store that I could exchange. So, the one in Tyson Corner VA has one. So I quickly went to the store to do the exchange. But the sales associate won't let me do an exchange. she said I didn't buy it from her store. I said what do mean, I don't understand, I bought the bag from Louis Vuitton. I can exchange and return in any Louis Vuitton within 14 days. After 2 hours back-and- forth. I have to leave and go back to the same store I purchased from to do the return. This is ridiculous! When you make a purchase, big smile, friendly service. When you want to do a return, they make you feel like you just stole something. Horrible experience!
Nilomee P.
Louis Vuitton means quality. I have 3 different purchases from them. One wallet, one shoulder bag and one wristlet. I absolutely love all 3. The wallet is large enough to fit all my credit cards and cash and some receipts. And the shoulder bag is a great size and can comfortably fit even a water bottle. Only downside is mine doesn’t have a zip on top but still great regardless. The wristlet is a white color so matches everything and I can wear it as a cross body or for a more elegant night out use it with the gold metal straps. Love all 3 and I have all 3 in the damier ebene brown color. Love love love this brand!
Elizabeth C.
I have either the best time or the worst time here. Customer service varies greatly depending upon the store. When I shop with a client advisor at my local store it is wonderful! He is truly the best. However when I travel I find the service can be very hit or miss and I’ve been to a lot of Louis Vuitton stores. I’ve been invited to private events, trunk shows, fashion shows, been given champagne, goodies and treated like royalty. Yet other times I’ve been told not to touch products or blatantly misinformed about availability of current/upcoming collections and have been very turned off by this. I feel like overall my experience has been great, but I still have some mixed reviews dependent upon the different people and locations. Once again it’s a love-hate with this company.
Shellie J.
Dickinson , TX
Louis Vuitton is my favorite Luxe brand. I had a handful of bags and wallets that got destroyed in hurricane Harvey in 6 feet of water along with my home, cars, all my belongings. But at the time I was carrying my LV Neverfull MM and Adele wallet with Pivione accents so I quickly grabbed them and put them in the attic. It's all I have left out of my collection. The brand is iconic and timeless, well made, holds its value (if properly taken care of) and goes with everything!! I'm heartbroken to have lost so many bags/wallets but happy to have saved one of each. And the Adele wallet with Pivione accent is my favorite anyway. My Neverfull has some damage now and I'll be needing a new bag one insurance starts helping with our losses but I'll most definitely buy LV again and again. I'm a customer for life. Towing my bag threw the flood water has done damage but it still looks pretty good. It's only a year old though.
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
I have 2 leather good items for LV and have loved them over the years. The brand is classic and REALLY holds up well against all kinds of wear. My favorite item is my card keychain which i keep attached to my car keys. Not too flashy, but i love always being able to keep my license and a credit card or 2 with me without having to carry and entire wallet. LV has great costumer service and I know anything I buy from there will be an investment piece for years to come. I highly recommend their leather goods.
Annamaria B.
Trinity
I recently purchased a satchel. I am in love! Although it was a little pricey but it was much cheaper then going elsewhere! I bought it at the commons much better pricing! Easy and convenient has a ton of small compartments I can keep my purse organized and it’s great if your a busy mom like myself! I don’t have worry about where my purse is or have to deal with that annoying feeling of your purse falling off of your shoulder!which I absolutely love. The fabric and material is exceptional as well! Love!
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
Pros: I️ love the products. They are beautiful, great quality, and range from classic to current. I️ love how the use of the original print has evolved.

Cons: I️ have had several negative experiences with the sales associates. I️ went in to buy my sister a gift, and was basically ignored by several sales associates. The store was not busy at all. I️ am in my early 20s, so they likely thought I️ wasn’t there to actually buy. It turned me off so much that I️ left and bought her gift at Chanel.
riya d.
Laurel , MD
So, I have been buying many LV products online the last couple of years because my income has changed. The last two items I bought, however, did not meet my expectations. The first was the Neo Eye-Trunk for iPhone X. The product list price was $1250 but the product itself was poorly designed. The clasp that was designed to keep the phone on the case, yes, on the case, not inside, kept loosening up. My phone fell out many times. Also, the gold pieces on the edges of the phone scratched easily. I had to return it. It was within 14 days. I got my money back into my PayPal account two days after they received the phone back.
KELLY J.
The only purses I'll ever use. I have a few of the handbags, the Sarah wallet and the passport case (all in the monogram print - it's my favorite!) Truly amazing quality, and will last you for years! But I do have a WARNING about the Damier Ebene check print: the darker handles and trim are actually just a coating on the lighter leather that you'll see on the other prints, so it's prone to cracking and showing wear. Avoid that print for a bag that will last you two decades.
Blanca C.
Do you think these bags are worth the price?
Rakyrha C.
Detroit, MI
What is your all time favorie Louis Vuitton bag?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
Is it worth the price?
Fernanda L.
Anaheim, CA
Pink or White??⚪️vs💗
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do you buy them? Like at the New York stores or LA stores or something? They don't have them in small cities.