Louis Vuitton

To all the Louis Vuitton lovers, what piece (purse or luggage) has been your all time favorite?
How fun would it be to get a LV purse to review?Would make my day!👜F4F
Louis Vuitton is the Neverfull worth it? I have been eyeing it for months now but haven’t been able to fully commit.
Start your review of Louis Vuitton!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I OWN THE WHOLE COLLECTION O THEE FROM THE LITTLE WALLET TO THE MASSIVE SUITCASES I DONT THINK THAT IT IS THAT PRICEY BECAUSE THE STANDRD O THE QUALITY IS AMAZING AND I HAVE HAD MINE FOR JUST OVER 2 YEARS NOW WITH NO DAMAGE THAY ALSO WILL NEVER GO OUT OF STYLEin reviews
I have had a few of their bags and purses they have great quality about them and don't rip or snap or anything but i just don't like their designs and don't see them aesthetically pleasing at all in reviews
The bags are always of high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match with your outfit; The brand I love the most, great details and accessoiries, nice leather and touch to the bag and very luxurious as well.in reviews
The bags are very expensive but its a really good invensment because you will see yourself with the bag for a really long time in reviews
When I sent my Speedy 30 a few years ago to replace the trim that was messed up, I think it took 5-6 weeks to get it back but they were wonderful to work with. in reviews
Cassandra C.
San Diego
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Cassandra C.
i have the alma bb bag and it’s the perfect size for everyday wear. i love how beautiful it is and how structured the bag is. definitely worth the $1500 in my opinion. if you are just getting into luxury bags this is a great place to start.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Suzi L.
Love this brand, sure its a "luxury" to splurge every now and then, Love my new bag, Can't wait to add more to my collection
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Pommy O.
Buying luxury bags sometimes is a good investment. I’m a huge fan of Louis Vuitton I feel like it is a luxury brand that’s affordable in some products lines. The quality of the items are great and there’s a repair service for fees. I got my wallet 15 years ago and still using it with 2 times repaired. It worth every penny. The sales associates always welcome you and very helpful. Highly recommended. #shoppinghaul #louisvuitton
Danielle G.
Bethesda, MD
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Danielle G.
I love my LV never full. It looks great with jeans or work attire. Louis Vuitton I’m tough on my bags but this just looks better with age. Iconic fashion <3 My all time favorite tote.
Erica M.
Concord, NC
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Erica M.
Just received my first Louis Vuitton bag as a valentines gift and I’m so excited! I’m hoping it lasts me for years to come!
Tonja B.
Spring Hill, TN
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Tonja B.
Louis Vuitton Yes, I splurged! My Empreinte Artsy MM bag in black is my favorite bag ever! It is large enough for everything you need as a mom but super stylish. It is a substantial, heavy bag but that is exactly why I love it. Great customer service as well. No regrets!
Bibi R.
Lilburn, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Bibi R.
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Bibi R.
Louis Vuitton Coeur Battant 200ml 6.8 FL oz. Sweet pear and flowers to make you feel like you are on an amazing trip on an island! Coeur Battant is a passionate perfume That smells so softly sweet but with passion! This floral perfume has so much character, that you get lost in freshness and sensuality. I love how Louis Vuitton is so perfect! They even personalize the perfume bottle for you! Look at my name on the bottle. So freaking perfect! My new favorite perfume!!!
Nitzia L.
Greenfield, IN
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Nitzia L.
Yesterday I got this perfume, I highly recommend it, it smells delicious, I love it, it smells very soft and delicate 🤩😍🥰😍Louis Vuitton
Emilie M.
Los Angeles, CA
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Emilie M.
I love Louis Vuitton and have quite a few items from them. In my past experience, I have had the best treatment in Paris, and the worst on Rodeo Drive. In the US (I live in Los Angeles), I find SAKS Fifth Avenue to have the best sales associates for any high end luxury brand, Louis Vuitton included. SAKS fifth avenue Beverly Hills always helps me find what I’m looking for, never judges if it’s your first bag or millionth, and is in general employing very friendly and outgoing sales associates! Personally, my pieces have held up great except for my Neverfull Damier Ebene (GM) in which the handles melted away in the hot sun.
Tina A.
Des Plaines, IL
Louis Vuitton uploaded by Tina A.
I got a monogram wallet as a gift but I’ve always loved LV. I have a bunch of their bags in mind that I’d want in the future and it is one of my favorite designers. Love the new jewelry collection I saw as well.

350 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracy H.
Staten Island, NY
il y a 3 mois
Terri C. il y a 3 mois
I have the Neverfull and absolutely love it! It can fit so much and it looks great. It doesn’t have a zipper though which is one drawback but it probably was designed this way because a zipper would change the shape. It’s pricey for sure, but if you can justify a special treat, then go for it!
Jenni C.
Grove City, OH
il y a 4 mois
I Really want a Louis Vuitton neverfull bag... has anyone regretted spending the money? It’s a lot to spend on a bag if I’m gonna get tired of it like I usually do. Please let me k ow your thoughts!!!Louis Vuitton
Sierra H. il y a 4 mois
I love mine! Timeless and they hold their value if you ever decide to resell!
chelsea W.
il y a 6 mois
Louis Vuitton ? Is it worth it???
Ellie H. il y a 4 mois
I think most LV products are super good quality and worth it. It depends some things are way too much but you can gage it on your personal preference and how you spend your money.