Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne - 750ml Bottle

by Louis Roederer Champagne

Has anyone ever tried Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne - 750ml Bottle? I want to get something special for New Years and I’ve tried many cheap fairly priced and expensive champagne brands from champagne France and other sparkling wines from around the world. Is this extra dry, brut or sweet? I definitely want to know if it’s worth it or just part of the overpriced hype train people like to ride lol. If it’s really good I would want to get a few bottles for My birthday which is on Christmas. So I Need to know what you all think before Christmas❤️🎄✨
Start your review of Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne - 750ml Bottle!
Christopher H.
Surprise, AZ
Guess you pay for what you get... not a regular drink for me unfortunately. Not sure how to do this amazing beverage the justice it deserves here but I will do my best. Would have to say the 2006 that I had was out of this world... it was so crisp, bubbly, and refreshing! If I had to describe this simply, I would just refer it to being the closest thing I have ever had the pleasure of having to the "Nector of the Gods"!
Amy T.
My husband and I decided to buy this for our 5-year anniversary. My husband is not a wine/champagne drinker at all. He really enjoyed the sweetness of the champagne and how it was not dry. It was very sweet and bubbly. Perfect for a very special night.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I was SO lucky to be able to try this lovely Cristal Champagne 🍾 It is quite possibly one of my favorites. I cooked smoked salmon, asparagus & wild rice and paired it with this Cristal & it was one of my favorite meals I have ever made at home & of course the cristal tasted amazing socwe drank the whole bottle and had an amazing night. I had no headache which isbrare with certain wines lol so that's a plus! The packaging is absolutely stunning. It has high notes of citrus fruits & possibly a bit of a hazelnut smell? It is dry with a long finish. I highly recommend.
Stephanie A.
I've had a couple of bottles of the 2008 vintage. One in Canada and one in the U.K. The 3 stars is for the price, whilst this is a vintage champagne I didn't find it had any more of a wow factor than my usual go to Veuve. Except for the price, that really does have the wow factor. If you're into your fizz, definitely give it a go, if not then save your money and stick to brands you find in your local supermarket.
Le L.
Toronto, ON
Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Le L.
Louis Roederer Cristal Champagne - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Le L.
This champagne comes with a very high price tag but it’s worth it. I did a blind taste test between Louis Roederer and the Veuve Cliequot and two out of two times picked the Louis bottle. The bubbles are so so fine and taste very smooth. It’s not an every day bottle so you will need to find a special occasion to enjoy this bottle. I kept the box and bottle as a keepsake looking to do something with it later on.
Winder G.
Toronto, ON
Since it's the holidays I thought I'd review on of my fav products, champagne! Specifically Cristal by Louis Roederer. This is definitely a 'special occasion' type of beverage given the cost, but it's worth it! Given the year that we've all had, it's worth the splurge!! Happy New Year y'all!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather Z.