Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake Style Crabmeat uploaded by Jessica S.

BY LOUIS KEMP

Louis Kemp® Crab Delights® Flake Style Imitation Crabmeat.
Quality since 1930.
150mg omega 3.
Low cholesterol.
70 calories.
6g protein.
Amounts listed are per serving.
Recipe on back. see more...

Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I've been using this product for as long as I can remember! I love it! There is slightly less flavor than there used to be but still tastes great and is a quick easy tasty substitute for real crab meat when you're in a rush or don't have the funds for the real thing!
Angela M.
Corcoran, CA
Absolutely delicious and yummy and good I love crab meat especially in my shrimp cocktail it comes out very good and I recommend you guys to buy this product and make it it's with shrimp cucumbers green onions a course crab meat some tomato sauce salty taste and whatever else would you like to put in it
Billie J.
Evansville, IN
I love these lil crab meat pieces, they are great with summer salads.. yummy! or to make lil snack for when you have friends dropping by.. but really great in salads, even my kids love them!
Cindy B.
Marina, CA
My family loves this imitation crab, you can't even tell its imitation. My husband usually doesn't eat imitation but i fed him this package and he couldn't tell the difference. I recommend this to anybody who loves seafood.
Nikki D.
These are so good and affordable very good quality cant even tell the difference its so affordable too