Louis Kemp Crab Delights Chunk Style uploaded by Carrie S.

BY LOUIS KEMP

Louis® Kemp Chunk Style Crab Delights®.
Quality since 1930.
150mg omega 3.
Low cholesterol.
70 calories.
6g protein.
Amounts listed are per serving.
Imitation crabmeat. see more...

Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
My husband loves these! He'll even eat them right out of the package. I love to make crab salad out of it and put it on croissants. Really good.
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
So ok, a lot of people view "K"rab as ghetto but lemme tell you, it's a great addition to salads, soups and sandwiches. It's healthy and affordable so why NOT?! Love throwing it in my son's lunchbox for some added protein.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
This is such a great, travel-friendly snack. It's heathy and tasty and the protein keeps me full on the go. The flavor is really versatile too, I use it with salsa and guac in Fish tacos and mixed with edamame and soy sauce for an Asian flare.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
🦀 Super delicious. Great for fish tacos. 🌮🌮 Mostly Alaskan pollock and there is some crab meat in it. A really good protein with no fat.
Wendy D.
Elyria, OH
I absolutely love Louis Kemp crabmeat. I eat it by itself, with crackers, on my salad. It has a great texture and great flavor!
Melodie M.
Richmond, VA
This taste so good ugh I love it so much it makes my taste buds jump up and down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!