Louis Jadot Beaujolais-Villages 750 ml uploaded by Anna M.

BY LOUIS JADOT

Louis jadot beaujolais-villages 750 ml see more...

Marissa S.
This wine is my perfect red! I typically drink white wine but when I want a red this is always what I grab! It tastes like a expensive wine but it's very affordable. It's not too sweet or too dry. I found this wine about a year ago and Beaujolais will now forever be my go to red wine! You have got to try if you like wine!
Megan M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Uncomfortably light and unbalanced with no legs. It’s almost watery from the lack of weight and body. There are subtle blueberry notes but it did not open up as much as I was expecting. This is certainly not a crowd pleaser and not dry enough for me.
China W.
Evanston, IL
I drank this wine quite often while living in France and there is was DIRT CHEAP. I mean, 1-3 euros a bottle. I never buy it in the US because I feel like it's such a rip off for what you're getting, which is actually a pretty cheap French wine. Yes, it's under $15 here, but you can get the same quality of wine for half the price at Trader Joe's.
Angie R.
Lake Charles, LA
This is a wonderful red! It's not to heavy, not to dry, but still has good body and great "legs". The aroma and taste pair nicely with pork, heavier chicken dishes, beef, and some of the less pungent cheeses. It's very reasonably priced and consistent in its flavor. Best of all, it is WONDERFUL with chocolate. Try a Sea Salt Carmel filled chocolate or on with a hint of cayenne.
Jillian J.
Morris, AL
I got a case of this wine for a Christmas gift and I love it! It is not heavy or too sweet but light and fruity. Delicious and versatile! It will pair with any food and compliment any dish. I know I will be buying more cases of this wine in the future.
Jasmine R.
Lakewood, OH
Beaujolais is my favorite red wine. It's light and fruity but with mineral undertones that don't let it taste like fruit in a bottle. It's a good wine for people trying to move away from super sweet wines to a headier taste.
David H.
Richmond, VA
Beaujolais-Villages is always great to go with light fare and the Louis Jadot is a classic example. Fruity and a bit grapey it goes with just about anything from tuna to aged cheeses to your favorite ham dish.
mallen b.
ABILENE, TX
This wine is a treat. Its absolutely tasty. For the price. You really can't beat it. Taste wise it's up there with some of the more expensive wines.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
A tradition in our house because Louis is from the same area our family in France is from. It's a delicious wine and great!
olivia w.
Moncks Corner, SC
I don't know how this tastes but sounds good i don't really drink alcohol but this looks good......................