LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural

by Louana

In addition to superb no odor cooking with 0 trans fats, 100% Pure Coconut Oil is a deep penetrating body oil. Users report that this product when used as a suntan lotion get a dark even tan. Serving Size 1 Tbsp (14g) Servings Per Container 31.5 oz.:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Yo lo uso para las comidas y para mi cuerpo tambien te deja un aroma muy delicioso en la piel y es sumamente suave para todo el cuerpo.
Taylor G.
Port Reading, NJ
LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural uploaded by Taylor G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is hands down my favorite coconut oil for everything! Hair, skin, cooking. Helps so well with sunburns!
Elen A.
Augusta, GA
This stuff is great! Not only can you use it for cooking, but you can use it for other things. It’s great for a skin moisturizer or hair mask. It’s better for you when cooking because it’s healthier. I highly recommend. So many uses!
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural uploaded by Meghan L.
I literally put this in my hair, on my skin, in my food, my face, and more. It will last you for months! I have the 30 fl oz jar and I've had mine almost a year. Reasons why you should buy this! If you have dry and unruly hair like myself, it helps moisturize your ends. It keeps your hair looking healthy and long. It makes your skin feel soft! It will give your skin a natural glow. It's a great alternative for different oils when cooking! It tastes just fine! It doesn't smell at all. Make sure you keep it in a place that doesn't get too hot. Above 76 degrees it will start to get soupy and melt. It does re-harden though when it's a normal temperature!
Mairah G.
GAME CHANGER!!!! I've always been a fan of coconut oil but I didn't buy this to cook with. I use coconut oil for my hair and body. BODY: I use coconut oil in the winter (I live in Ohio) to help keep my skin moisturized. I have very sensitive skin so certain oils I use make me break out but this one does not. It leave my skin smooth, even toned, and moisturized. If used directly out the shower it helps to lock in moisture overnight. It also has a light smell to it so it's not overpowering if used on the whole body like I do. HAIR: For the same body reasons I use the oil in my hair to lock in moisture. Moisture retention is a big problem for me in the winter. This helps to retain moisture and color in my hair. I feel like this paired with my leave in conditioner helps to maintain longer results rather than using just the conditioner like I would in the summer. Definitely a must buy.
gypsyflower T.
White Lake, MI
LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural uploaded by gypsyflower T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just turned 40 and am asked all the time, "What do you use ? You don't look 40!" Don't get me wrong, I Love the compliments, but after I wash my face at night I put a generous amount of #LouAnaCoconutOil on my face, year round. I use it about 3 times a week as the other days I do use a wrinkle cream or serum. This coconut oil is good for every part of your body as well, gets rid of dry skin in a flash. It has no fragrance which is ok, but I Love the smell of Coconut oil. I give this a 100%, 10 ⭐'s. Love it!! #WinterSkincare LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural #Winterskincare #Influenster
Alyssa S.
Raynham, MA
This coconut oil is great! The taste is very good and holds up really well. The consistency stays the same in my cabinet and hasn’t changed much since having it for a couple of months! I recommend this!
Ahyde M.
Donna, TX
Great products at a reasonable prize. I use this for oil pulling, and my hair and I’ve seen great results. It has whitened my teeth over the time I’ve been oil pulling. I do not recommend to use as a moisturizers since it will clog your pores but everything else is fine!
LaKendra S.
Fort Worth, TX
LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural uploaded by LaKendra S.
LouAna Pure Coconut Oil (30 fl oz) All Natural this is the brand I reach for when I don't get the Trader Joe's unrefined coconut oil. I don't necessarily use this for cooking. I use it more for my skin and hair! It's really good for you overall and the packaging is beautiful as well!
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Fantastic!!! Was a life saver for my dry damaged hair. Was also a great substitute for vegetable oil while baking. Works well in any desert as well as working as a great moisturizer

Looking for your answer?