BY LOUANA #4 in Coconut Oil

Louana® Pure Coconut Oil.
All natural.
Non hydrogenated.
Coconut oil is a non-GMO derived food.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Great for baking, cooking and popping corn.
Replaces butter, shortening and liquid oils in your favorite recipes. see more...

Alex k.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
So I don't use coconut oil in my hair or on my skin. I'm way too oily for this. I also don't like it in cooking because it tastes like coconut. However, I use it to help control my cat's hairballs. She won't eat any other hairball medicine, and I don't like the idea of her eating Vaseline... So I let her lick this. Has dramatically helped her with down on hairballs, AND her coat is much softer!! Overall a win-win for us both.
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff, it's so multi-purpose. It can be used for beauty, or for cooking. It's so much healthier than most oils and there's a lot of uses for this stuff. I even had this oil get rid of toothaches by swishing it in my mouth daily, it's a bit pricey but this brand is very nicely priced.
Kristen M.
Russellville, AR
Go to coconut oil for everything from lotion to cooking. Have tried other kinds but this is my favorite by far! And if you buy the pack with two in it at Walmart each one comes out to be super cheap and affordable for everyone!!
Raychel F.
Great to use in my morning coffee! No overpowering coconut flavor which helps to use for cooking. I use it in my coffee and to cook with. Great price for the cake!
Ivan G.
Las vegas
I love this coconut oil. It has many uses I use it to cook cause it's way healthier. I also use it on my face and it works really good it makes my skin super soft. Another thing I use it for is my hair. It's restored it so much from all that bleach I used to have in it!!!
Lauryn S.
Baytown, TX
I bought this coconut oil at Foodtown. It was afforable. Comes hard coconut oil unless heated it's a liquid. I mainly used it for my inflamed gums. After I brushed my teeth with paste than brushed my teeth with coconut oil. I feel like this products is the same as other coconut oil but cheaper. I'm not a fan of coconut anything. So when I tried this product and come to find that it had no tatse as it says on the container. I was so happy that I got the benefits from it and not have to suffer with the flavor. I also used it as well as other ingredients for a DIY face mask.
Brianna P.
Poughkeepsie , AR
I have clinically dry skin & ive tried everything (within my budget) to help me. Ive smothered my face in Vaseline and it didn’t help. Coconut oil is the only thing that moisturized my face. I’ve also put it in my hair overnight & it helps my split ends. Highly recommend!!
Emily F.
Golden Valley
Coconut oil is a really handy product me and my mom use for absolutly everything! It can be used for cooking, moisturizer, hair mask, shaving and lots more. We usually buy it from walmart or target for pretty cheap! I would defiantly recommend this product to all of you! THIS PRODUCT CAN DO YOU WONDERS!!!!!
Purchased at: Walmart
Coconut oil can be used for many things! Hair growth, hair shine, healthy hair, dry scalp, cooking. I use this coconut oil for my hair! Mostly for my dry scalp, but it gives me all the other benefits of having shiny healthy long hair! My hair is about 28 inches long, and is light brown. Coconut oil has protected my hair from heating hair tools, and has made it grow faster. Using this for my dry scalp has helped my scalp so much. I would usually have flakes in my hair but I don’t anymore because I used coconut oil. I use a toothbrush (only specifically for this oil) and put it all over my hair. Works amazing!
Kristin S.
I use this for EVERYTHING!# from skincare to hydrate to my hair to replenish, i even had a bad tooth and used it to oil pull and its an antibacterial, so it kills germs! Use to cook with and to get rid of wrinkles, i also believe it helped me to become pregnant as i seen online that putting coconut oil into your belly button with help with fertility n boom 1 month later im pregnant! Got mine from walmart and i know they carry at walgreens as well! This is a daily use for me. I also used for my sons scalp he had cradle cap!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What are all the things you use this for? If so, How well does it do for moisturizing your skin?
Kelsie R.
Prague, OK
I recently bought this brand of coconut oil and it was extremely hard. I had to actually use a spoon and scrape it out of the container. Is this normal?
Mandy H.
Is this coconut oil good?
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Can this be used as makeup remover?
Chelsea G.
Lake Jackson
Anyone else use this as a hair mask to treat your hair? Or is it just me?

Target