BY LOUANA #5 in Coconut Oil

Louana® Pure Coconut Oil.
All natural.
Non hydrogenated.
Coconut oil is a non-GMO derived food.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Great for baking, cooking and popping corn.
Replaces butter, shortening and liquid oils in your favorite recipes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristin S.
I use this for EVERYTHING!# from skincare to hydrate to my hair to replenish, i even had a bad tooth and used it to oil pull and its an antibacterial, so it kills germs! Use to cook with and to get rid of wrinkles, i also believe it helped me to become pregnant as i seen online that putting coconut oil into your belly button with help with fertility n boom 1 month later im pregnant! Got mine from walmart and i know they carry at walgreens as well! This is a daily use for me. I also used for my sons scalp he had cradle cap!
Ivan G.
Las vegas
I love this coconut oil. It has many uses I use it to cook cause it's way healthier. I also use it on my face and it works really good it makes my skin super soft. Another thing I use it for is my hair. It's restored it so much from all that bleach I used to have in it!!!
Lori L.
I have purchased this a couple times to use in body care recipes. I like it and have no complaints about it, I just know there is better coconut oil available for body care products on the market. Would I purchase this again? Sure, if I was in a pinch and needed coconut oil right then for my projects. LouAna Pure Coconut Oil
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
I use this product twice a day right after I shower, I do not use it in my food I use it as a lotion on my skin. My skin has never been so smooth and full of moisture before. My skin has a glow and I am very amazed with the product. I purchased it from Walmart on the baking isle and it is also great for the hair.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass, TX
Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container. In te past I have tried other brands and just don’t seem to be right for me. I love using coconut oil for almost everything I cook and my BPC. The best part is that it doesn’t have that coconut flavor like some other brands. I’ve used it as a moisturizer, for my hair, but mostly for my coffee.
Shauntevius P.
Austell, GA
I use this as a moisturizer for my skin. I mix it with other lotions to give me that smooth finish. I also use it as a makeup remover but make sure you wash your face really good and remove all the oil. You dont want it to clog your pores and break you out but other than that i love it.
Tori O.
Arlington, TX
I love this coconut oil. It lasts forever and i use it with everything. I cook Eggs every morning with it. And it doesn’t change the flavor at all. I got it at Walmart and it was only about $7. I always use it to remove makeup, for chapstick, and to set before i use concealer.
Brianna P.
Poughkeepsie, AR
I have clinically dry skin & ive tried everything (within my budget) to help me. Ive smothered my face in Vaseline and it didn’t help. Coconut oil is the only thing that moisturized my face. I’ve also put it in my hair overnight & it helps my split ends. Highly recommend!!
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to use this to remove my makeup! It works amazingly both as a makeup remover and as a cooking base. It smells so good, but it isn't overwhelming. It always made my skin really soft, and it always made my food taste wonderful (used separately, of course!)
Emily F.
Golden Valley
Coconut oil is a really handy product me and my mom use for absolutly everything! It can be used for cooking, moisturizer, hair mask, shaving and lots more. We usually buy it from walmart or target for pretty cheap! I would defiantly recommend this product to all of you! THIS PRODUCT CAN DO YOU WONDERS!!!!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
What are all the things you use this for? If so, How well does it do for moisturizing your skin?
Kelsie R.
Prague, OK
I recently bought this brand of coconut oil and it was extremely hard. I had to actually use a spoon and scrape it out of the container. Is this normal?
Mandy H.
Is this coconut oil good?
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Can this be used as makeup remover?
Chelsea G.
Rawlins, WY
Anyone else use this as a hair mask to treat your hair? Or is it just me?