LouAna® 100% Pure Liquid Coconut Oil

by Lou Ana

LouAna 100% Pure Liquid Coconut Oil: Great for cooking Alternative to margarine or cooking oil Stays liquid Best for medium heat up to 350degFFor easy pouring, measuring, sauteing and baking No coconut aroma or taste4x the medium chain triglycerides as virgin coconut oil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LouAna® 100% Pure Liquid Coconut Oil!
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I have really grown to love cooking with this coconut oil over regular canola oil. It seems to give the food a much better taste and doesn’t leave everything seeming greasy. I just started using it but don’t plan to stop anytime soon!
Ambyr C.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff was really great, I used it any time a recipe called for any other kind of oil and never noticed a difference. It didn't leave an oily residue on my food and had no taste. The issue was that it hardened up on the bottom over time but that was easy to fix with a little heat.
Amber A.
Zebulon, NC
LouAna® 100% Pure Liquid Coconut Oil uploaded by Amber A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's perfect for my smoothies. Not to greasy and has a great flavor. I absolutely recommend it to anyone who's wanting to get healthy.
Heaven W.
dallas
Love this item. I can use it for about anything and everything ❤️❤️ not much of a smell to at all
jess E.
Paducah, KY
Perfect for baking! I love the louanas liquid for baking, it works perfectly with dark chocolate. I found a healthy recipe for Greek yogurt brownie s, the blogger specifically told us to use louanas! Now I love it and use it all the time!

Looking for your answer?