LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz)

by Louana

#6 in Coconut Oil

Louana® Pure Coconut Oil.
All natural.
Non hydrogenated.
Coconut oil is a non-GMO derived food.
0g trans fat per serving.
See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat content.
Great for baking, cooking and popping corn.
Replaces butter, shortening and liquid oils in your favorite recipes.

Can anyone recommend a tanning lotion for medium complexion skin preferably with a bronzer ?
Is this a good product for taking makeup off with?
Does this product have a long shelf life?
Start your review of LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz)!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia R.
Globe, AZ
LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz) uploaded by Alicia R.
Many uses for this product from cooking to body care . I use it to bush my teeth and run it through my hair once a month . I’ve tried it as moisturizer before but didn’t like the feeling and the worry of oil getting on my clothes . I usually buy 2 each time I go to just get 1 haha . Lasts waaaay longer than toothpaste and has so many healthy uses . Love 🥥oil 💝[product:louana-100%-pure-coconut-oil-30-oz]
Leah M.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this oil for my hair and I love it. It keeps my hair moisturize and my scalp from getting dry. Best of all it doesn't smell like coconuts and is fairly cheap. Most people only get the organic coconut oil by spectrum but this works just as good as the organic stuff. My go to/ walk on and must have product.
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
I love coconut oil! There are so many ways to use it from cooking to skin care to health tricks and tips!!
Russell S.
Elkins, WV
Coconut oil is so versatile. My wife uses it to remove her Jamberry nails, as well as on her hair and body. We use it to cook with as well. It's an excellent lube for pots and pans, and can replace butter on toast and bagels. It's great for popping popcorn. We love the price of this product, and it only contains coconut oil-no preservatives.
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz) uploaded by Sarah R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing coconut oil it don’t really have a smell but it works so well I use it in my scalp and hair I use it on my skin I make body scrub out of with sugar and I add fragrance to it it’s just amazing stuff it moisturizes better than anything I have ever tried it’s not too costly I highly recommend this to anyone that needs moisturized from head to toe!!!
Olivia I.
Edinburg, TX
LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz) uploaded by Olivia I.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOUANA coconut oil es el producto que uso para mantener mi cabello brilloso y me ayuda manterlo bonito.Al igual lo uso para mi cuidado de piel.es un producto muy barato y que no solo es para cocinar tiene muchos beneficios. Desde que tuve mi primer bebeo uso para mi piel. Se los recomiendo deverian de isarlo para las personas que aun no lo usan.
Ericka R.
Purchased at: Costco
What can’t you do with coconut oil? It is so useful. I like to cook with it instead of using oil. I use it in my home made bath bombs. And I use it to moisturize my hands and finger nails. I highly recommend trying it. You can buy it almost anywhere but I get mine at Costco.
Lara O.
Humble, TX
My babies skin are quite sensitive but this particular coconut oil works great for their skin. Their skin soaks it right up and is definitely worth a try.
Zinned M.
Bayamón
LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz) uploaded by Zinned M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This coconut oil its very good ! I use it for cooking, sauté and as a moisturizer in some masks. The quality feels really good but its a little expensive for the quantity you obtain.
Janel D.
I love using coconut oil because it keeps my hair moisturized. Though it's too oily for my face, it makes my skin silky smooth.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber V.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 ans
I use LouAna 100% Pure Coconut Oil (30 oz) on my hair quite a bit for the anti frizz effect, is there a way to keep it from getting greasy? I wash my hair daily and reapply when needed.
Kim H. il y a 2 ans
I havent found a way to prevent it from being overly greasy.