Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by Dottae P.Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by Dottae P.Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by Veronica

BY LOU ANA

Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container see more...

Buy on Amazon
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
This product is a great multi tasker! I bought it when looking for a coconut oil to lightly coat my hair in as a moisturizing treatment to reduce frizz & reduce damage before using bleach and so far it has worked great. i love how the solid melts perfectly in my hands, this makes it easier to spread it throughout my hair and on my scalp. I apply it, then twist my hair and secure on my hair on top my head loosely with 2 bobby pins then put on my satin hat that i wear every night to bed. The satin cap has also been a game changer for reducing breakage. i highly suggest getting a satin cap or satin pillowcase as it reduces friction on your hair when sleeping. ive noticed an improvement in nail strength too since using this to moisturize along with palmers COCO butter lotions (both healing formula & the one for stretch marks since it has other vitamins too)
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I have recently started using this as a moisturizer for my dry cracked heels. So far I'm loving it! I just lather it on and put infused socks on. Hoping my feet will be super smooth and soft soon.
Danielle W.
Buckeye, Az
Love love love it! There is so many different uses with coconut oil that it could be used in food and even hair. I just love it! The smell just reminds me of summer fun.
Nahomie E.
Stamford
This product has a little strong coconut smell to it. Its great cooking product but not for high heat. taste great. I bought this in Grade A supermarket. Its not s bad as other oils and prettt good for you. I wouldnt really buy it againĀ
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i used it as a aniboic it works like a charm it helps heal and stops bleeding and push out an infection i highly remmond this produt
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
I really love to use this to take off my makeup it really takes it off completely and i use it for my hair too and i really recommended
Veronica
NC
LOVE this stuff I use it on my hair and my face. It's a really good moisturizer. It helps with detangling my hair as well.
K W.
Acworth, GA
Love this stuff!! It's great as a hair conditioner, body moisturizer, makeup remover, and you can cook with it!
Kritika S.
Albuquerque , NM
Amazing for your body! It feels so smoothing and doesn't dry until you take shower! Great buy!
Dottae P.
Richmond , VA
Coconut oil has so many variables and can be used in many ways. I use it in home crafts and for daily cosmetic usage.