Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by VeronicaLou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by Mrs D.Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container uploaded by Mrs D.

BY LOU ANA

Lou Ana 100% Pure Coconut Oil 30oz Container see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Amazon
kylene b.
kylene b.
rushville, IN
I have recently started using this as a moisturizer for my dry cracked heels. So far I'm loving it! I just lather it on and put infused socks on. Hoping my feet will be super smooth and soft soon.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Buckeye, Az
Love love love it! There is so many different uses with coconut oil that it could be used in food and even hair. I just love it! The smell just reminds me of summer fun.
Brit B.
Brit B.
Lancaster
I love this product i used it as a aniboic it works like a charm it helps heal and stops bleeding and push out an infection i highly remmond this produt
Veronica
Veronica
NC
LOVE this stuff I use it on my hair and my face. It's a really good moisturizer. It helps with detangling my hair as well.
Mrs D.
Mrs D.
Coconut oil has so many variables and can be used in many ways. I use it in home crafts and for daily cosmetic usage.
K W.
K W.
Acworth, GA
Love this stuff!! It's great as a hair conditioner, body moisturizer, makeup remover, and you can cook with it!
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
I really love to use this to take off my makeup it really takes it off completely and i use it for my hair too and i really recommended