Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz

by Fresh

A creamy 5-minute SOS facial mask for tired skin Contains kombu seaweed, red algae & lotus seeds to gently buff & refine skin texture Blended with Super 7 Complex for hydrating & brightening benefits Fights against signs of tired & overstressed skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz!
Henderson, NV
I love using this mask at might before bed for nighttime mask. It is so superhydrsting . Has great cucumber smell and idk if its pieces of cucumber in it or kelp or something green but so nourishing. I got this with 3 other fresh masks for $75 and have purchased and will again!
Thornton, CO
This is one of my all-time favorite masks that I use about once a week, if not 2 times. It’s a gentle exfoliation that leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth. A little goes a long way, so the price to me is worth it for how long it lasts. Two thumbs up!
Portland
Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Molly M.
ALL TIME FAVORITE MASK. I like to mask every other day (or more if I have time) and this is like a hangover cure for your skin. Sometimes I dab some under my eyes and just use it as an eye mask and it plumps them back up - works on lips too.
There is nothing special about this mask. The smell is nice, but the packaging isn’t particularly luxurious, and I didn’t see any visible results. I’ve been underwhelmed by every product I’ve used by Fresh.
I really hated this mask. I guess it has seaweed and other stuff in it but it just smells like dirty ocean water and I don’t know that it did anything nice to my skin
Buffalo, NY
This is a great mask! As you work it into the skin you can feel the seaweed and other ingredients exfoliating your face. After you’ve finished with the mask your skin will look less dull and even feel a bit tighter!
Miami Springs, FL
The Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is my first ever Fresh products. I got a few samples from Sephora. I have combination skin, some redness and my skin around my nose is very sensitive. I like the consistency and the smell (it smells like cucumber), it didn't break me out or have any reactions to it when I applied. My skin felt soft and fresh after the mask, but nothing very impressive. It mattifying without drying you out. I'm not sure if it does anything immediately.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This face mask was 4 stars for me because of how it left my skin feeling. Starting off from beginning the packaging was very sophisticated and very pleasing to look at. Then when I got home I applied this face mask and it took my skin from 0-100. My skin was VERY dry but this left it feeling completely hydrated like I had been drinking a gallon of water. I would recommend this product if you have dry skin. This wouldn’t be bad for people with oily skin but it may just be adding oil. Overall loved this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to everyone !
Purchased at: ULTA
Good moisturizer that does moisturize without feeling heavy. I used this during the day, it wasn’t overly greasy or made my skin oily. I wouldn’t consider this a holy grail item for me. It didn’t improve and it didn’t give me a negative reaction. It was just there.
Fort Worth, TX
I was sent Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask in my FabFitFun box a while ago and I'm really glad I did. I have discovered some great masks in that box over the years. This mask is great for using twice a week and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. It's great if you have large pores and oily skin like I do. I save this mask for when my skin needs extra care and attention. I love the results and my makeup goes on much more flawless after using it.

Looking for your answer?