Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz

by Fresh

A creamy 5-minute SOS facial mask for tired skin Contains kombu seaweed, red algae & lotus seeds to gently buff & refine skin texture Blended with Super 7 Complex for hydrating & brightening benefits Fights against signs of tired & overstressed skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz!
Washington
Purchased at: Sephora
I wish I could give this mask 5 stars but I only tried a sample size about 3 times. The mask didn't smell to well. It went on really smoothly. Made my skin feel refreshed while the mask was on. I cant say that is made me feel like it was turning back the hands of time on my face. I might need to try it for a full month to get a better idea about if this mask works well. If your looking for a mask to help relax you, this is it!!! A To make you look instantly youthful this isn't the mask for you. But fresh makes great products
Bakersfield , CA
1,157 reviews
Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask-100ml/3.3oz uploaded by Roxanne O.
I love this fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask - It’s absolutely wonderful! It has lotus seeds, red algae, and seaweed pieces in it; it’s like a mini facial in my shower. I truly saw a difference after my first use. I have it in every size and I seriously love everything about this mask. I use it often and it makes a great gift as well. It’s mattifying without drying you out. It resets my skin and leaves it truly radiant. I feel happier when I use this mask. If I could I would use it daily so I could feel that way everyday.
East Elmhurst, NY
The formula itself is really moisturizing, and the mask is effective overall. I usually retain a lot of liquids and the extra water retention/puffiness in my face causes extra expression lines to appear. This mask did help to alleviate my skin needs. The only downside to this product is the scent; it took me a long while to get used to it (is not quite floral or citrus).
Santa Maria , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The smell is divine!!! Reminds me of cucumber-lime, so fresh. The seaweed and other little nature chunks in there make for an amazing gentle exfoliate when your washing off the mask. My skin is noticeably brighter and just looks so plump and healthy after I use this! I love the lotus youth preserve moisturizer as well, perfect for winter.
West Bend, WI
I tried the rose mask this mask and the sugar scrub mask from fresh so far and I have to save this one is my favorite. It smells great it goes on easily and when I take it off my skin is so moist your eyes and that's what I want from a hydrating mask. I want it to hydrate me and this does exactly that for a pretty affordable price.
Garden grove , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this mask. I got a sample of it at Sephora and immediately went back and bought the full size! It is expensive so I try to use it sparingly or get it on sale. The texture of the mask is weird to get used to at first and sometimes makes my face tingly when it’s on, but it makes my skin feel and look amazing!
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is excellent for a quick 5 minute reset of the skin one of the few mask that can be used in the morning if you want to pamper yourself before you leave the house. This beaded creamy mask feels soothing and leave skin feeling so soft. I also love the moisture cream and eye cream. You really can’t go wrong with fresh.
Winfield, WV
I feel like this mask is just a revitalizing boost for my skin! It smells DELICIOUS! i have to stop myself from wanting to taste it! It has a funny texture on the skin, but yu get used to it. The packaging is so simple and sleek, and after my first use i felt my skin was softer and had a healthy glow!
Lindenhurst, NY
I really enjoyed using this mask! I have combo/dry skin and it's hard for me to find a mask that softens without being greasy. While it left my face baby smooth, I knocked off a star because I didn't see any *real* anti-aging effects, but maybe I just need to use it for an extended perios of time.
Indio, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as a gift and it’s amazing. I will be buying again once I run out. I don’t usually look for anti aging products because I’m still young but this stuff works and it leaves a nice smooth feel afterwards.

Looking for your answer?