BY LOTUS LIGHT

Lumino - Diatomaceous Earth For Pets - 5 oz. Lumino Diatomaceous Earth For Pets is a naturally occurring fine powder composed of crushed fossils. This remarkable substance is desiccant - used externally it destroys the waxy outer shell of fleas and ticks causing dehydration. Food grade diatomaceous see more...

Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
Diatomaceous earth ! Yes yes yes , we use it on ourselves as well as our pets . We took in a stray and added this to her diet . Her coat and appearance improved dramatically . Luckily when we went to the vet there weren't too many parasites to concur but this handled the rest mixed with coconut oil !
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
This can save your pets life. My cousin gives it to all of her animals and they have made leaps and bounds from where they were sickness-wise. Make sure to follow the instructions!
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I used some of this that a friend had cause they suggested it and wow it works great, I will be buying my own
melanie a.
Flint, MI
Does this product have to be oil mixed?

Amazon