Skin CareFacial Skincarelotus herbals

by lotus herbals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g!
Stuti S.
Atlanta, GA
Reviewing Lotus Sunscreen: Pros 🔍Perfect matte finish 🔍 Stays on for a whole day 🔍 Sheer skin tint 🔍 Available in a range of sun protection factor (spf) 🔍 Leaves no white cast. In conclusion, I am in love with this. This is going to stay in my routine for a long long long time now. #facesunscreen #sunscreen #tinted #skin #skincare #lotussafesun #lotusherbals #skincareproducts #skins #skinrejuvenation #skinglow #mindfulbuying #makeup #antiaging #skincaretips #facial #skincareproducts #glowingskin #cosmetics #healthyskin #selfcare #natural #beautycare #acne #serum #love #naturalskincare #spa #organic #facials #esthetician
Maneet K.
Delhi
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by Maneet K.
It provides complete protection to your skin and reduces chances of Skin Tan and Ageing. Has Spf-30 and non greasy.
Monika K.
amalapuram
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by Monika K.
This is the perfect sunscreen for oily and combination skin types. The texture is so good that it doesn’t have any weight. And the whitening face wash smells so good and fresh. Lathers very well.
Aayushi B.
Mumbai
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by Aayushi B.
Ok so I've been using this sunscreen since last 5 years...!! This is the only sunscreen that I own and I love it. All the detan and sunscreen ranges from lotus are awesome. They feel a little bit sticky on your skin but you can top it up with a compact or a powder and you are good to go!
Priya Y.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by Priya Y.
After this product honestly i can say... This is one of the good sunscreen on my skin which I can prefer to use. It available in online as well as shop also..
blossom A.
lullanagar- pune india
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by blossom A.
As u can see, my skin is in loveeee with this product, its so good and i've been using it since 2 years now, if u havent tried it out yet u should and it smells fresh as well. It also blocks sweat and according to me its not so pricey. I buy these all the timee and u should as well. Happy summer❤
irin T.
Kannur
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by irin T.
One of the products that I carry whenever I go out and use it before exposing to sunlight...This is really effective as a sunscreen...SPF 20...Unlike some other sunscreens this is sweat and waterproof...Also this is non greasy which is one of the main reason I love it...It is for all skin types but still you will feel a little bit dry after the usage...Overall it's perfect!!
Pradipta P.
L/11 Milan pally.
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Uv Screen Mattegel Pa+++ Spf-50, 100g with Whiteglow Active Skin Whitening and Oil Control Facewash 50g uploaded by Pradipta P.
I m using this product for last 5 year s & I m really satisfied with it . A little pricey but good products can be bought by its price. I don't want to improve this product, it is already perfect.
•|ALEFIYAH|• N.
Mumbai, India
According to the reviews that I had seen on different websites this was a product meant for oily to combination skin type and a lot of YouTube videos also influenced me to buy it. to be honest it was ok yes it works but the Matt formula wasn't appropriate as my skin was still feeling pretty much oil even when a pea size amount was taken! Fir the price it's a bit expensive according to me !
Soul Essence S.
hazaribag
As a sunscreen it does its job which Is protecting from sun damage quite good and it is in affordable range but I m only not happy with this sunscreen is that it makes my face more oily and it looks like a white ghast on my face which I don't like it at all.

Looking for your answer?