Lotus GF Sardine Pollock & Small Bite Dog Food - Lotus GF Sardine

by lotus analin

Contrary to what you learned on Saturday morning cartoons, cats arent the only ones who love fish. Dogs are fans too. So we made sure that 40% of Lotus Fish Recipe for Dogs is swimming (ahem) with fresh, wild-caught sardines and pollockway more than any other dog food. And our sardines happen to be one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). Were talking so much fresh fish, we didnt even think of adding fishmeal. And more fish means less ashonly 8% here. Oh, and all this wild, lean protein from the sea has been oven-baked into civilized grain-free kibbles. Perfect for any landlubbers doggie bowl.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotus GF Sardine Pollock & Small Bite Dog Food - Lotus GF Sardine!
a year ago
My dog was super picky with her food and she disliked the blue wilderness brand after a few months. She’s been enjoying this brand and it’s nuggets are shaped in a pretty flower shape :)
a year agoNew Castle
Purchased at: PETCO
Low carb high proteins and fats my dogs love this healthy wet food but they don't like the dry Lotus feed the dry also gives my aussie heeler diarrhea