Lotus Foods - Rice Ramen with Miso Soup Jade Pearl - 2.8 oz. uploaded by Kei H.Lotus Foods - Rice Ramen with Miso Soup Jade Pearl - 2.8 oz. uploaded by Dara S.

BY LOTUS FOODS

Lotus Foods brings you Jade Pearl Rice Ramen traditional Japanese-style noodles made from our specialty rice instead of wheat! In addition to being gluten free Jade Pearl Rice is infused with chlorophyll-rich wild-crafted bamboo extract. Our Jade Pearl Rice Ramen has a delicious light vanilla taste and enhanced nutritional value. Ready to eat in just 4 minutes! Add to soup or miso for a quick bowl of flavorful and nourishing noodles any time. For a complete meal use Ramen in your favorite stir-fry or enjoy a cold noodle salad with a simple tamari and sesame oil dressing. Great for home consumption or at restaurants and cafes. see more...

Dara S.
dallas
So good! Bought this at target, and it’s delicious. I also love the Jade one. Ramen that’s actually good for you! I will continue to buy this product. It’s so much more healthy than other alternatives. Worst the extra $!
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
All I gotta say is "ewww, gross!"

I cooked the noodles like the package told me to do so. They were green and slimy and didn't taste good at all. Then the miso came in a little package. DID NOT TASTE LIKE MISO!! The aftertaste is bad as well. I will never buy this again.
Beatrice A.
They taste really bad. The noodles are very thin and kind of slimy. They have a smell to it that I didn't like. They were pretty cheap when I got them and I now understand why after trying them. I bought it at target for a little over a dollar. I wouldn't recommend it to any one unless they are really desperate to try it as harsh as it sounds.
Lisa C.
Connecticut
These Lotus Foods rice ramen are so fast and simple to make, just add some veggies and you have a full delicious meal. Lotus Foods Organic Rice Ramen Noodles Millet & Brown 10 oz - Vegan
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I see that some people are ratig this 5 star!?!?!?!?!? I doubt they actually tried these guys! I bought several of them to try, and if I was the type to take stuff back to the grocery store, these would be going back. They are totally gross, its like eating soggy worms and is very bland. i bought them because they seemed heathly but i cant even stomach them :{ yuk
Kei H.
I paid 1.42 at Wal-Mart and I can't say that I like it.. the broth was not what I was looking for BUT I do like the actual noodles those need to be sold alone the texture is lovely never soggy
Becca C.
stow, OH
Is this better than the miso version of this ?