BY LOTUS FOODS

Lotus Foods brings you Forbidden Rice Ramen, traditional Japanese-style noodles made from our heirloom black rice instead of wheat! In addition to being gluten free, Forbidden Rice is one of the most nutritious ancient grains. Our Forbidden Rice Ramen has a delicious nutty taste and is a natural source of antioxidants. Add the savory white miso broth to our quick-cook Forbidden Rice Ramen for a convenient bowl of flavorful and nourishing boodle soup any time. For a complete meal, add your favorite veggies and protein. Ready to eat in just 4 minutes! see more...

Buy on Target*
Kristina M.
The color is cool. The flavor, after a few bites, lacks... flavor. It was cool to try but I’m not too sure I would buy this again until I had a better idea in what to pair it with. The price was a little higher then I would have like to pay, for a product that isn’t stellar.
Crystal B.
Denver, CO
I really really wanted to like this product. In fact, i bought all the flavos available at my local grocery store. I actually decided to purchase them because my boyfriend keeps bitching about the price of thai and japanese food which is primarily what I eat. Well there is a reason I like getting food from expert chefs. This crap, every flavor is disgusting. They noodles are purple for this flavor though, thats the cool part about them.