Lotus FOAM YOGA BLOCK LOTUS - WEIDER HEALTH AND FITNESS uploaded by Christian W.

BY LOTUS #62 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

FOAM YOGA BLOCK LOTUS see more...

Tanna-Rae H.
Front royal, VA
As a novice yogi I was so grateful to have something helping me acheive certain poses! It also came in handy while I was doing other exercises. I’ve found it to be a versatile and useful tool. Everyone should have one!
Jennifer Y.
I finally broke down and bought a yoga block. I usually just use something around the house like a book or something if I really need to but I have been more into yoga and decided to get one. This one works great it's just a foam block to help you reach and to help support you during poses.
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
I really love this yoga block! It was affordable and I got a great deal on it. Not only that, but they held up well when doing yoga exercises. Great for a beginner.
Lisa K.
Hugo, MN
I really like my Lotus foam yoga blocks. They've held up well for my yoga practice (or yoga-try & fail). These have completely met my expectations from when I bought them.