BY LOTUS CARS

• "Definitely a dream car." in 1 review
Meleigha K.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
This is my ideal car! I've had the pleasure of getting to drive by their dealership every day and I fell in love. Beautiful, sporty cars. Expensive but if I had the money I'd buy one in a heartbeat. First saw them in a movie and it was love at first sight.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I had a friend years ago who had a Lotus and let us borrow it to take to Senior Prom! It was pretty cool. Really nice car!
Shane A.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
Beautiful cars, but very, very expensive. If I had all the money in the world, this would be my choice of car.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
this car has always been my dream car .. I seen one in Florida .. and I wanted to take a ride in it so bad .
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Love these cars they are so beautiful both the interior and the exterior I highly recommend
Natalia I.
Natalia I.
Arlington, TX
Read about them in a percy Jackson book! I actually saw it in the movie too
Monica B.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Globetrotter Expert
My husband and I have a Lotus Esprit that we bought from Pennsylvania. It is such a wonderful and beautiful car! If you are in this market of searching for a vehicle, I would highly recommend Lotus!
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
Globetrotter Expert
I wish I could have one of these cars I would love to try one out
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Great car. Had a friend who had one and let me and his wife take it out for the night. Love the way the car shifts as the gears are very close, so easy to drive for me. Did not have as much power as I would have expected it to be for an almost 100k car. Very small on the inside for the average person. The car handles very well though since it is a rear engine car.
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Globetrotter Expert
I'm a pretty bad driver. Should I get this car?
Angela H.
Angela H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
What's the top speed of a lotus car?
Julia E.
Julia E.
Madrid
I'm here for the badge 👀
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anyone ever driven a lotus car and where did you drive it at
Patti L.