BY LOTUS CARS

• "They are great cars, and SO much fun to drive." in 1 review
  • "Definitely a dream car." in 1 review
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
Great car. Had a friend who had one and let me and his wife take it out for the night. Love the way the car shifts as the gears are very close, so easy to drive for me. Did not have as much power as I would have expected it to be for an almost 100k car. Very small on the inside for the average person. The car handles very well though since it is a rear engine car.
Leanna D.
Albany
This is my ideal car! I've had the pleasure of getting to drive by their dealership every day and I fell in love. Beautiful, sporty cars. Expensive but if I had the money I'd buy one in a heartbeat. First saw them in a movie and it was love at first sight.
Wily G.
One of the sickest cars ever. El diseño es único y el sentimiento de manejarlo es como un go cart. Tienen muy buen equilibrio a pesar de que es carro es muy pequeño.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I have a Lotus Esprit that we bought from Pennsylvania. It is such a wonderful and beautiful car! If you are in this market of searching for a vehicle, I would highly recommend Lotus!
Katie M.
Lotus cars are great. They handle well. They are a smooth ride. They are easy to control. They are great on the track. But we did a 12 hour with it once, and it caught on fire.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Used to have an Elise, and it was a great sports car. Always felt special when I drove it around! Great handling, slick styling, made a statement on the road.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Lotus cars are British manufactured vehicle I don't know a lot about them however they do have a highly successful lotus team in Formula One racing
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Sexy curves but besides the body style it seems like an overpriced Mazda. Great for pictures. Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Caitlyn M.
I learned to drive on a Lotus and have had them all my life. They are great cars, and SO much fun to drive. Definitely worth the money!
Angela H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I was given a 2014 Lotus Evora for the night by a friend...the ride was smooth as one can have... What a beautiful piece of machine
Meghan L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'm a pretty bad driver. Should I get this car?
Angela H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
What's the top speed of a lotus car?
Julia E.
Madrid
I'm here for the badge 👀
Patti L.
What colors do they come in
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL
Has anyone ever driven a lotus car and where did you drive it at