Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz

by Biscoff

Europe’s favorite cookie with coffee

Original Recipe since 1932

Delectably crunchy Speculoos cookies with a hint of cinnamon

Product of Belgium

Non-GMO ingredients; No Artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives; Vegan; 0 grams trans-fat per serving

Are these helpful for children teething?
Is this product vegan?
What can I serve these with?
Start your review of Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz!
How would you rate this product?
Newyork
Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz uploaded by Annie A.
Purchased at: AmazonFresh
Omg finally found them in NYC I’m so additicted to these I usually don’t write reviews for these things but you got to try these . #costco #lotus #biscoff #cookies #yumm
N Charleston, SC
Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz uploaded by Estefanie V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Siempre las probaba cada vez qué salía de viaje y creo qué esperaba qué pasaran las azafatas para qué me dieran mis galletas jajaja. Pero definitivamente qué saben súper ricas y lo más importante no tiene de ingrediente high fructose corn syrup
Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz uploaded by Crystal P.
Purchased at: Target
Never tried these before, but target always has a 10% off coupon so decided to give it a go. I love the taste! I honestly expected maybe more of a bland flavor but it’s so satisfying and love the taste it leaves. I’ve just eaten them on their own so far. So good!!
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow these Belgian cookies are literally yummy! The sandwich cookies are new in the market! They are caramelized, and you can totally taste super yum brown sugar and cinnamon! I lived in the Netherlands for a year and most people are such fans of this treat!
Tualatin, OR
Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz uploaded by Amy F.
I received a sample of these crispy little cookies in the Jingle VoxBox. They're so good! Lots of flavor, kind of remind me of gingerbread. They're super light and have a lovely taste. They're great with coffee like the package says, but I think they'd accompany hot cocoa or tea well, too!
Foxboro, MA
They taste like Christmas in your mouth. I love these cookies. ! They have almost a spice to them but are still so sweet
San Tan Vly, AZ
These cookies are mouth watering. You won't be able to get enough. They are great for any age and perfect with coffee in the morning.
Taylor, MI
I honestly love these. They are not too sweet and I love pairing them with tea and coffee. I first discovered these on a Delta flight and I had been looking for them in stores for years until I found them at Walmart and I always purchase them.
Brooklyn, NY
Lotus Biscoff Cookies - 8.8oz uploaded by Jane L.
Purchased at: Target
Had these on an airplane, as many people probably have. It’s every airlines’ favorite cookie (United Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines Airline Company). It’s the perfect accompaniment to a hot cup of tea or coffee. Sometimes I crave these after dinner and can barely resist having only 2 - it’s so addicting!
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Biscoff Cookies are the absolute best!  They taste so amazing with coffee!  Their crunch is incredible and the cookie melts in your mouth to the most delicious buttery flavor!  I just love these and so do my kids.  They are a bit pricey so these are definitely a treat!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
il y a 4 ans
Dina H. il y a 3 ans
I like the crunchy one a bit more specially if I spread it on toast along with coffee for my morning breakfast.