BY LOTTIE

Pack your beauty bag full of selfie-ready essentials with London label Lottie's lust-worthy lacquers, ultra-pretty makeup tools and cute accessories. It's as easy as nail painting by numbers with their manicure sets, nail files and makeup brushes.

• Shimmer finish
  • Powder texture
  • Designed to illuminate the face and add a glow
  • Apply as a base or to your cheekbones, cupids bow and forehead

• I own the I Heart Make Up unicorn hig...These are cool because you can... 1 Answers
  • Donde puedo comprarlo ?? Se be muy bo...Puedes comprarlo en Amazon 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?!? And what's th...They have it on amazon and wis... 1 Answers
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love rainbow highlighters! I especially like this lottie mermaid one! Love the glow this gives off.
I love it! I really recommend this product💖 it is really pigmented and you will love it too
Really good it is so pretty and the quality is great I recommend this because I love it and u will to
Ludi M.
Ludi M.
This highlighter isn't very shimmery it's more like an eyeshadow. I swatched it in stores expecting it to be like my I heart makeup unicorn heart highlighter, which I love. Although it wasn't shimmery Luke a highlighter it was more just straight up blue etc which I don't think would look that good.
Abdessamad R.
Abdessamad R.
J'espère continuer à faire des affaires avec vous. Je veux faire et je passe en revue il annonce votre entreprise dans les canaux en développement
yolibeth r.
yolibeth r.
Wow its so cute i love the color its a beatiful idea for the make up . Is not usual and perfect for tha moments like date
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How you can use it?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?!? And what's the cost???
Nyxie R.
Nyxie R.
Gosport, Hampshire
I own the I Heart Make Up unicorn highlighter which goes silver when mixed together. What colour does this go when it's swiped onto the skin? :)
Dyana B.