Lottie Mermaid Glow Illuminator uploaded by Deanna G.Lottie Mermaid Glow Illuminator uploaded by Molly W.

BY LOTTIE

Pack your beauty bag full of selfie-ready essentials with London label Lottie's lust-worthy lacquers, ultra-pretty makeup tools and cute accessories. It's as easy as nail painting by numbers with their manicure sets, nail files and makeup brushes.

• Shimmer finish
  • Powder texture
  • Designed to illuminate the face and add a glow
  • Apply as a base or to your cheekbones, cupids bow and forehead

• I own the I Heart Make Up unicorn highlighter which goes silver w...1 Answers
  • Donde puedo comprarlo ?? Se be muy bonito 1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?!? And what's the cost???1 Answers
Deanna G.
Lottie Mermaid Glow Illuminator I love all things rainbow so of course I had to buy this one too. It's not my favorite. Doesn't show up a whole lot, but it's still super cute and I love having it in my rainbow highlighter collection.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
I lovvvvvvvve thissssss productttt ,,,,,,, I use allll theeeee tiiime and it'ssss Realllyyyy goood. You can buy it from everywhere.
- LOVE this -I lived l want it and I have Facebook and you tube so I have Facebook and you tube so l want it and
shayna g.
Athens, AL
I haven't tried this highlighter , but I'm willing try it out,. Its something different with the rainbow.
Really good it is so pretty and the quality is great I recommend this because I love it and u will to
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love rainbow highlighters! I especially like this lottie mermaid one! Love the glow this gives off.
I love it! I really recommend this product💖 it is really pigmented and you will love it too
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
I was really hyped about this when I first purchased it. But I'm not going to lie, I am a highlighter freak and I have only used this twice. I didn't find that it really 'Highlighted' anything. There wasn't much shimmer overall which is disappointing. I think it ended up being more of a novelty than anything.
Ludi M.
This highlighter isn't very shimmery it's more like an eyeshadow. I swatched it in stores expecting it to be like my I heart makeup unicorn heart highlighter, which I love. Although it wasn't shimmery Luke a highlighter it was more just straight up blue etc which I don't think would look that good.
Michelle k.
I love the iluminator,I think very beautiful , even more than that of rainbow , I think it looks very beautiful in the face becomes colorful
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How you can use it?
Nyxie R.
Gosport, Hampshire
I own the I Heart Make Up unicorn highlighter which goes silver when mixed together. What colour does this go when it's swiped onto the skin? :)
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where can I buy this?!? And what's the cost???
Lilian N.