BeautyLipLip MakeupLottie London
Supercharged Gloss Oil Iced Lipgloss

Lottie London Supercharged Gloss Oil Iced Lipgloss

by Lottie London

Supercharge your pout with Lottie London's Gloss'd Supercharged Gloss Oil. A unique gloss-oil hybrid, this lip saviour hydrates and nourishes whilst adding a light wash of colour for fuller-looking lips.

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylene \u002F Propylene \u002F Styrene Copolymer, Paraffin, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylene \u002F Ethylene \u002F Styrene Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Supercharged Gloss Oil Iced Lipgloss!
Annie L.
Gedling , Nottingham
Non sticky gloss! The shade is so amazing! Nude pinky colour! The price also is affordable!
Floval Maria Jose C.
Doral, FL
Lottie London Supercharged Gloss Oil Iced Lipgloss uploaded by Floval Maria Jose C.
Wear the "Drenched" shade and it's gorgeous, doesn't have much pigmentation, tastes and smells like chocolate. It has an applicator that facilitates the application of lipstick.
Lucia J.
Wallington , Surrey
This works perfectly on natural looks. It adds a bit of shine without looking or feeling sticky. It’s so affordable and I personally adore the packaging!
Hannah N.
Favourite gloss ever I use on it's own with lip balm or with a lip stick and its adds such a new dimension to the lip look this lasts so well and actually makes my lipstick last longer
charlie H.
Great gloss/oil it makes your lips feel soft and gives off a great gloss topper I would 100% recommend
chessss_x T.
This is STUNNING. I love Lottie London glosses and the Gloss’d range is my absolute favourite. I hardly use any other glosses to be honest. Lottie Gloss’d has my heart 😂 I would recommend this to everyone and especially those of you who love Gloss 😍

Looking for your answer?