Lottie London Strobe Stix

by Lottie London

Accentuate your facial features with Lottie London's Strobe Stix; a chubby highlighter to perfect your complexion. Gliding on effortlessly, its blendable crème formula can be applied to the cheekbones, brow bones and bridge of the nose for a luminous, defined and expertly sculpted finish. No need to sharpen.

Anyone ever try this and do they like it
Do you think steak higthligth is better than other formula?
Is it glittery, or more natural looking?
Start your review of Lottie London Strobe Stix!
Casey-Marie M.
London , Bromley
Lottie London Strobe Stix uploaded by Casey-Marie M.
Beautiful soft blend-able product, creamy sits over makeup nice doesn’t seem to add texture
Andrea H.
Lexington, KY
This product is awesome!!!!! I love the shimmer that i get from this product. It's the perfect amount to wear you don't look fake! I would but this product over and over again!
Harrie D.
Review for: Spotlight
It’s a nice shade however it doesn’t blend too well and leaves an obvious line rather than blending gently.
Miss E.
Northumberland , Morpeth
Review for: Spotlight
I just bought this product and it’s so delicate and natural - I love it 🥰!! The only thing is that it’s sometimes too light and a have to press in quite hard to get a more exaggerated look. I’d buy again and I recommend.
Stacy S.
2,714 reviews
Review for: Spotlight
I received a highlighter in my ipsy bag. I loved it. It broke and was not salvagable and Inwas sad. It was a great product.
*Anastacia S.
Walden
Review for: Spotlight
This is the prettiest highlighter . I have gotten so many compliments on color . It is easy to apply and is so beautiful
Lauren K.
Eau Claire , WI
So this is actually not the product that I have. I have the metallic highlighter quad. I think they are solid highlighters and the price is amazing! I bought it as a dupe for ABH moonchild. I don’t really wear all the colors, I think the yellow doesn’t make with my undertones and the purple is just so so. I wear the pink a lot and the blue is alright as well! It definitely gives a more metallic finish and can be a bit hard to blend? So it’s not amazing but it’s has a nice glow so I still enjoy it.
Jaden G.
frisco
Review for: Spotlight
I don’t know if it’s just me but this highlighter isn’t as blinding as I was hoping. Me and a friend both got one and both of our sticks fell out the first time we used it, although we were somehow able to fix it I wouldn’t recommend to others.
London B.
Purchased at: Forever 21
Review for: Spotlight
Such I blinding highlighter! And it is so cheap that you could buy a couple and it helps the powder highlighter stay on!
Alana💙 P.
Dundee
Review for: Starstruck
Really creamy and easy to apply, not too expensive however I find it to be a little glittery but not much. Still a pretty cream highlight