MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerLottie London
Stamp Eye Liner Duo - Treble-Maker

Lottie London Stamp Eye Liner Duo - Treble-Maker

by Lottie London

Create endless eye make-up looks with the Stamp Eye Liner Duo from Lottie London. With a dual-ended design, the must-have tool features a super-cute stamp and precision felt tip liner that allow you to achieve customised, statement face and body art with ease and control. Vegan friendly. Paraben and gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Stamp Eye Liner Duo - Treble-Maker!
Laura A.
Lottie London Stamp Eye Liner Duo - Treble-Maker uploaded by Laura A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this so much! I've been a singer my whole life & I'm a makeup artist who loves bold & playful makeup, so this is right up my alley! I have a heart-shaped one in an off brand that does ok but sometimes there are little spots where it doesn't fill in all the way & it leaves a little circle around the heart. This one doesn't have those issues! It leaves a perfect image of connected 16th notes! The black liner on the other end works great too! Most liquid liners run if I put them on my lower lid but this one doesn't! What a fun product! 😀🎵🎶👀💖

Looking for your answer?