MakeupLip MakeupLipstickLottie London
Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick

Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Lottie London

Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick - Lottie London's Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipsticks are velvety smooth, long lasting and smudge-free. Rich in both color and comfortable texture, these matte lipsticks achieve all day pout perfection. Available in a range of adventurous shades. - Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Product Highlights
these are very nice moussey liquid lipstick that come in very few colours, there needs to be more colours available thoughin reviews
Chelsea A.
Bangor, ME
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Chelsea A.
This lippie has such a smooth texture. It’s very soft. It glides on so easy and gives a nice even thick coverage. The matte is almost kind of satin~y. It has great staying power thru eating and drinking. This is a beautiful watermelon color. Absolutely love. Also I got this in an Ipsy bag, I love trying new products every month. Any makeup lover should try out sub boxes.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Lea Z.
I absolutely loved this lipstick 💄 it’s not drying at all!! It takes a long time for it to actually dry down but it doesn’t ever feel sticky and looks real velvety when you apply! [product:lottie-london-slay-all-day-#tbt-longwear-matte-liquid-lipstick]
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Myrna T.
Lovely color, very pigmented but doesn’t completely dry, it transferred just a little bit.
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
First impression review. I received this in my March Ipsy glam bag. It is a beautiful color will not deny that. The formula is very creamy so application can be a little messy. It takes a while to dry down and does not dry down completely stays a little bit tacky. They staying power is okay but you will definitely have to touch up not an all day wear per say.
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Megan M.
I was so surprised by this. A lot of people saying it is patchy and just all around not great. But that isn’t my experience at all. I found it to not be patchy at all. Dries down nicely. Doesn’t make my lips feel tight and dry like some liquid lips do. The shade is Fleek. Brownish orange shade that looks amazing for fall and actually goes well with my medium complexion. And it lasts for hours while drinking and eating. I also looked up the price for the full-size and it’s super affordable at 8 dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Winndee W.
Pomona, CA
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Winndee W.
I can’t believe the [product:lottie-london-slay-all-day-#tbt-longwear-matte-liquid-lipstick] was so cheap. It isn’t a miracle product, but for the price this did a really good job. It is quite liquidy, a lot more so than most foundations I’ve tried, but I’ve never found that to be a problem. If anything, it makes it spread further on your face. It provides medium to high coverage. The coverage is good but you still need a concealer for dark circles and spots. You don’t get a lot of product, which is expected for the price, but you still get a lot more than you’d expect out of that tiny bottle. I use shade 1.1N and have fairly pale skin. I find that this is maybe a tiny bit light for me, so I’d maybe go for a shade up next time but it still works out fine. Overall, a really good product for the price.
leighanna E.
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by leighanna E.
It feels a little dry after it sets but the color holds for hours. Has excellent coverage and the color is gorgeous but does not overly outrageously stand out. Excellent color for fall. It's very easy to apply. It doesn't leave marks on your cup and the color doesn't flaky or settle into the creases of your lips.
Harlee T.
Clearwater, FL
I’m so in love with this matte liquid lipstick. It feels like you have nothing on. I have the shade “so good” and it is beautiful. It does not pass the food test. So it does start to come off after you eat. But you will love how it feels and looks so much that it will not matter. New fav!
Jennie B.
Lottie London Slay All Day #TBT Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Jennie B.
This is a natural lip color on me. Looks close to my lip color but evens it out so I love it. I like the texture, it’s not sticky or too drying. I don’t think it stays on too long but I still like it anyway 🙂
Jessica B.
Beautiful color. A little drying of a formula. But overall a good lipstick. I'd like to try more from this brand

Looking for your answer?