Lottie London Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick - Werk It uploaded by Marie H.

BY LOTTIE LONDON

Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick - Lottie London's Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipsticks are velvety smooth, long lasting and smudge-free. Rich in both color and comfortable texture, these matte lipsticks achieve all day pout perfection. Available in a range of adventurous shades. - Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Arrate O.
Couple of weeks ago I came across these Lottie London liquid lipsticks whilst scrolling down Asos website and the shade range definitely caught my eye. I purchased three of them in the shades Werk It, Hey Bae and Fleek so I could put them on the test for you.

The formula of these liquid lipsticks is pretty similar to the NYX lingering lip creams, if anything I find these to be more hydrating and comfortable to wear. They glide on the lips seamlessly to leave a flawless matte finish. I was impressed with how pigmented these are, they don't budge nor crack through the day. Every lipstick shows up different depending the on how pigmented the lips are, however one coat will give full color pay off.

I first like to prep my lips with the MAC lip prep and prime so that liquid lipsticks don't sink into the lines on my lips, making them look dry. Then I go on with a brown lip-liner and contour my lips         ( over-line ) before applying any liquid lipstick.
Marie H.
Oldbury , West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!! it is the first Lottie London product I have tried as I hadn't really heard of the brand before and I'm amazed at the pigment and the lasting power of this liquid lipstick! It really does last! And for only £5.85 (or £5 something) it's definitely worth trying out.