Lottie London Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by courtney P.

BY LOTTIE LONDON

Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick - Lottie London's Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipsticks are velvety smooth, long lasting and smudge-free. Rich in both color and comfortable texture, these matte lipsticks achieve all day pout perfection. Available in a range of adventurous shades. - Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick

• Does this really have the staying power or does it wear away quic...1 Answers
  • This is such a pretty shade. Has anyone used this... Be the first to answer!
  • I love matte lipsticks but the long wearing ones dry my lips and ...2 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: O.M.G, Girl Pwr, Low Key, So Good
I bought this product on a whim, I'm so glad I did. The staying power is awesome, I did a hand test for it. I tried wiping it off with water, didn't budge. I wiped my hand over it vigorously, didn't budge. Dries down comfortably and looks flattering. I really enjoy this formula. I love the colors. For the price of this product, it amazed me how well it stayed. Great formula and would definitely consider buying more!
Madison W.
Lake City
Review for: So Good
My favorite thing about this is it lasts all day! I don’t have a preference of where I like to buy it but as long as it’s matte I’m more than satisfied! I only wear this now a days. Lasted for senior pics and homecoming.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Review for: Obsessed
This lasted me all day and I was able to blend this with other tones and made me feel hydrated ! I definitely was pleased and very happy to have purchased this! I definitely recommend and plan to purchase other colors for sure !
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: O.M.G, Boss
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
Audrey P.
Claremore, OK
Review for: Hun
Excellent color and staying power. Impressive for the price too! Very good value. Definitely will be in the market to purchase more in the future. Ulta had several to choose from.
Abbeigh E.
Review for: YASS
Love this item
Stays on for hours
Would want it in all of the colors
Yes expectations required and super easy to use
Alisha T.
Garden Grove
Review for: Low Key
Love this product! Easy application, plus lasts for hours the colors are very nice as well
Kassi J.
Vicksburg
Review for: Girl Pwr
Love this item, it stays on for hours and is easy to apply, I would definitely recommend!
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Review for: Girl Pwr, So Good, Hun, Low Key, O.M.G, Obsessed, Boss, YASS
the liquid lipsticks remind me a lot like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. They feel really comfortable on the lips, dry matte (but not drying) and are nicely pigmented. I found that only one coat was needed with majority of the shades however, the darkest shade, hey bae, it was a tad bit patchy so I had to go over it (no biggie). I liquid lipsticks did last a good 5-6 hours before wearing away on the inner part of my lips after lunch and a couple of Costa lattes. The nudes are perfect for those with medium to dark complexions as well as those with lighter complexions. The only downside is the scent, it smells a little like paint but not too overpowering. If you can get over that then you will lovvve these!d
Benamara M.
oran
Review for: Hun
nice product for recommanding and the LONDON LOTTIE is one of the best cosmetic company if you want a review on my youtube girly channel with over 22.000 suscribers contact me via email thanks a lot
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love matte lipsticks but the long wearing ones dry my lips and the color flakes off. Does that happen with this one?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Does it dry the lips?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really have the staying power or does it wear away quickly?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looks gorgeous!!! What is the best in this gloss?
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty shade. Has anyone used this yet? What is it like?