Lottie London Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer

by Lottie London

Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer - Conceal any imperfections in a pinch with Lottie London's Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer. Enriched with Vitamin E, it covers imperfections and blemishes without caking or creasing. Plus, the built-in sponge concealer means on-the-go touch-ups have never been so easy. Lottie London's liquid concealer is a must-have in any girl's handbag. - Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer!
Product Highlights
“Really love how full coverage this is! Sits really nice under the eyes and doesnt crease too much. Only flaw is the applicator for hygene reasons however the quality of the actual product is really really good!” in reviews
Review for: Fawn
This concealer was far too dark and orange for me and i couldn’t seem to find a paler shade that wasn’t too pinky. Lovely consistency just wish there was a wider shade range.
vista
Review for: Shell
Decided to try out since it’s budget friendly, and loved it. I’m a natural light coverage type of girl and I loved this. Covered my bumps and blemishes wonderfully.
Hampshire
Review for: Porcelain
I am gutted that this little gem got discontinued from Superdrug stores. I bought it after seeing a positive Youtube review and there are regrets. I don’t think many people were aware of this product, but it has the best coverage from any high street concealer I’ve tried so far. The price is also really good!
Review for: Maple
I love this concealer, it’s quite high coverage and works well on dark circles. My only issue is that there’s not much inside the package, but maybe it was just mine!
Walton On The Naze, AL
Review for: Porcelain
Brunshaw Avenue, Burnley
First time I used it to my eyes makeup to do a cut crease because I wanted to test it in every way and I was surprised of its precision on my eyes! Unfortunately it doesn't look so well on my skin but still you can give it a try.
Port Chester, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Buff
I’ve got to say this is a great concealer, but you have to keep in mind this will oxidize to a darker color. This is why I got a shade lighter, Buff. But other than that, it is great. If you don’t mind getting a shade lighter, than this is a good product.
ELSMERE, KY
This concealer is very affordable, pigmented, creamy, and bendable. I do wish they had a bigger shade selection, though. I bought the 2nd to lightest shade thinking it would be light enough but it matched my skin tone exactly. I don't mind it because I can still use it, but typically the 2nd lightest shade in most concealers is a good highlighting shade for me. This is now a staple in my makeup bag.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Sand
MY BROWN SKIN LOVES THIS!!! Im always having trouble finding a nice brightening concealer with yellow undertones & THIS IT IT! Plus can we talk about the price!? Can’t beat that. Found this at Riley Rose, never heard of this brand before IDK HOW? Sponge applicator is the icing on the cake
New Castle, DE
Lottie London Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer uploaded by Dako G.
Review for: Fawn
I didn't like Lottie London Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer. The color isn't mine, also it doesn't cover imperfections and blemishes. Its texture is so dry. Unfortunately I had higher expectations for this one. Not easy to blend.

Looking for your answer?