MakeupLip MakeupLipstickLottie London
Glitter Switch Killin' Liquid Lipstick

Lottie London Glitter Switch Killin' Liquid Lipstick

by Lottie London

Met de Glitter Switch voeg je wat magie toe aan je make-up. Het werkt heel eenvoudig. Je brengt een gelijkmatige laag aan op je lippen. Laat deze laag één minuut drogen. Druk je lippen op elkaar en laat de magie zijn werk doen. De zachte textuur voelt comfortabel aan en geeft niet af.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Glitter Switch Killin' Liquid Lipstick!
Brittany B.
Plainville, CT
Lottie London Glitter Switch Killin' Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Brittany B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the shade wanted and I think it is really pretty. The glitter switch is a cool effect and the shade is pretty. The only complaint that I have is that it is sooo dry and doesn’t wear that well. I would recommend doing a lip scrub and a hydrating lip balm before you put it in
Rachel H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Lottie London Glitter Switch Killin' Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Rachel H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This product is fun! It goes from matte to glitter real quick! It is a little dry after it sets but goes on smoothly at first and is a beautiful vibrant color. It is not as long lasting as other liquid lipsticks. I had fun trying it but would not repurchase.
Jana V.
berlin
Amazing color with a magic effect. If you press your lips together In the drying time it starts to switch to a glitter mode🤩 It is perfect for parties and events. Not for a every day occasion to use. It can attract many eyes on you 😝
Zuzia ..
Love it. It’s amazing how you can go from matte to glittery lips so quickly! One of my faves xx

Looking for your answer?