Lottie London Freckle Tint

by Lottie London

De Lottie London Freckle Tint is makkelijk aan te brengen. Je dept het gemakkelijk op je gezicht en fixeert het met het poeder.

Lottie London Freckle Tint I have oily skin so using eyeshadow or a brown pencil for faux freckles does not last. Does this product last long even for oily skin?
Lottie London Freckle Tint What do you recommend to use to do faux freckles?
Does this actually work? I have a decent amount of freckles but i want them to pop. Lottie London Freckle Tint
Start your review of Lottie London Freckle Tint!
Isabella J.
Stillwater
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Isabella J.
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Isabella J.
Purchased at: Amazon
after it dries it’s smug proof which is amazing! it has an orange tint to it and comes right off with water or a makeup wipe. you have to be careful with the brush because it’s easy to make mistakes.
Stefanie S.
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Stefanie S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this is ok. The color is nice, but the applicator is quite big for applying precise and subtle freckles. It doesn't last on the skin all day, but it does make a cute effect for a little while. I think I would try a different brand next time.
Erika G.
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Erika G.
I was looking into but the freck but this is a much cheaper option and basically the same product! it’s a little too red for my skin tone but it definitely helps create the illusion of real freckles
Shaynna C.
Vallejo, CA
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Shaynna C.
It looks so realistic!! It took a lot of product for it to show vividly on my face but I love it!!!
Shelby H.
Gibsonville
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Shelby H.
Purchased at: ULTA
The perfect tone for faux freckles. This even works wonders on my super fair skin. I just tap on the freckle tint and blend out with my finger if it looks too dark. A perfect tiny applicator. Long wear.
Constance G.
Church Hill, TN
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Constance G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this several months ago and absolutely love it. Easy to use, great color and gives the user the ease of creating their own freckles! I’ve used on myself and clients and it’s always a big hit!
member-4e3db
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by member-4e3db
I absolutely love this product it has such a natural freckle feel, it’s not fake looking at all  compared to other freckle products it is such a nice and natural looking product I would definitely re-purchase this product again multiple times. I will always reach for this product now.
Ashley O.
La Crosse, WI
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Ashley O.
Purchased at: ULTA
It isn't love for me. This is the second freckle product I've tried in my quest for an easy to apply, natural looking product. I just can't seem to make this one work for me. Things I Liked.... the packaging is cute. The price point is really nice. The brush applicator is thin and quality and makes it really easy to put product where you want it in the size you want it, but the product itself doesn't have any staying power. The color is....meh. It's only available in one color, so that's pretty important. I tend to be a light/fair. I have red undertones. But this looks ridiculously auburn on me. I have real freckles, they're more brown. The formula is super thin. Maybe I'm just more used to 'tint' products that have a more gel or cream consistency. But this is a very very wet product. I've tried this product multiple times. The problem for me is that when I apply this by dotting with the brush, it looks like brown red water on my skin and it just sits there. If I leave it to dry..... it starts to bleed and not look like freckles. If I try to tap it out with my finger, it's too thin and doesn't leave any kind of mark or color behind. If i apply to my finger and try tapping it on that way, I just get super faded, bleedy marks that can barely be seen. I've tried over foundation. I've tried over powder. I've tried on my bare face. I either don't see the product or it looks ridiculous. Including a photo. I placed small dots on the back of my naked, dry hand. I inside some "tapped on" freckles below that.
Paige G.
Albany, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Yes, yes yes. This product is the bee’s knees. I’ve been looking for some sort of faux freckle product for a while, just to try it out. I heard about this product from one of my favorite YouTubers and purchased it when I found it on Ulta. I immediately tried it when I received it in the mail and I love it!! I’m definitely still getting used to the product, but I do like how my faux freckles came out- pigmented, but not too pigmented. This is very affordable versus other similar products being only $7.50. If you’re looking for a product like this, I definitely recommend trying this one out!!
Kayla G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Kayla G.
Lottie London Freckle Tint uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This a great dupe for Freck! It works really well and gives the appearance of natural looking freckles. It first goes on as a dark brown liquid, but then once it dries you pat them into the skin and they become more of a light brown freckle color. If you want them to actually appear and stay on your face, you need to let the liquid dry completely before you start patting them in. I let mine dry for about 3-5 mins.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Maya D.
Nashville, TN
il y a 13 jours
stacey O.
il y a un mois
Lottie London Freckle Tint What do you recommend to use to do faux freckles?
Ashlee G.