Lottie London Blush Crush Justin Powder Blusher

by Lottie London

La couleur tient longtemps et s'applique facilement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lottie London Blush Crush Justin Powder Blusher!
Ashley F.
Monmouth, IL
Lottie London Blush Crush Justin Powder Blusher uploaded by Ashley F.
Review for: Drake
What a beautiful blush! My first product by this company and I am very impressed. The color is a deep pink not a rosy pink.
Amanda W.
Fulton
I have this blush in zac and in zayn and love them pigmented and buttery smooth they blend well on the skin thier a good size pan for being samples that i got. But its full size just no compact tjat it came in. Yes id love to get different ones like this lottie london blush in justin.
Delaina L.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Justin
Smooth application and cutest coral color with a matte finish and a tiny bit of shimmer. Buildable but sometimes takes a second to buff out though for the price it’s perfect and I would say a comparable contender for more expensive department store brands.
Angela M.
Beautiful smooth blush that gives very nice flush to the face. This is a matte finish blush, which is exactly the kind a prefer. The packaging is nice and simple. I will definitely be buying this product again. I recommend this product to anyone.
Judaea M.
Knightdale, NC
Review for: Harry
I really enjoy this blush and I adore the packaging as well. It is easy to blend but, you have to be careful because in certain lighting you cant really see it do just make sure you have adequate lighting so your don’t put one too much.
Sarah S.
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Drake
Considering I purchased this blush on a total whim just so I could qualify for free shipping, I really wasn’t expecting a ton from this product. However, this Lottie London blush was a steal and it performs wonderfully. I got mine in the shade Drake, and it’s light pink with just a hint of shimmer. It’s perfect for my pale skin in the winter. My only complaint about this blush is that the container is pretty fragile. Mine broke in shipping and Ulta doesn’t carry it anymore so they couldn’t replace it. Because of that, I’m super careful with it so I don’t damage it more.
Camiron R.
Worcester, MA
Lottie London Blush Crush Justin Powder Blusher uploaded by Camiron R.
Review for: Drake, Zayn
These blushes are amazing for such an affordable price! for starters the packaging is so cute! and the blushes themselves are pigmented and blend nicely on the face for a nice wash of color or you can build them up for a more blushed look. The color drake (top swatch) is a nice peachy pink blush with a bit of shimmer and the shade zayn (bottom swatch) is more of a matte mauve, I got mine at ulta on sale for $4 but usually they are pretty affordable at around $6!
rebecca H.
The Villages, FL
I love this blush i use it almost everytime i do my makeup it is amazing and i would recommend it for sure i got it as a gift and i didnt know if i would like it but its awesome 💓
Hannah H.
Cordele , GA
Review for: Zac
Got this in an Ipsy bag. Super beautiful and pigmented. Not sure the value but little def goes a long way. Long lasting stays all day. Buildable and easy to blend with. Def prefer over department stores brands.
Tiffany C.
roundroc
Review for: Justin
I absolutely loved it..!!! It’s a grate blush very easy to blend !!! ❤️ it’s a grate  product!! I would never change anything.. would totally buy this amazing product again.. I recommend someone who is new to makeup and looking for a good blush to buy it!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Looking for your answer?