BY LOTTE

Elena E.
Saint Peters
Tried it! I really loved it! however didnt have the same package, bummer but it was fizzy and some tasted just like cola and others tasted sour. Packaging was more kid friendly than adult like. Yes there is always room for improvment, I would love to see the packaging change and more flavors@
Katia L.
Woodbridge, VA
I don't know what is it about this candies but everyone loves them, my favorite one it's the Coke flavor you feel it sparkly in your mouth
Katelyn C.
Broadway
I love Japanese candies and sweets so much and I would love to try them again. They taste amazing every time.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
These little candies are great if you reminisce about the cola bottles or bottle caps we would eat as kids. These are super fizzy and really give you the feeling of what a soda feels like on your tongue. I really like them and they ship pretty quickly to Canada. They aren't at all pricy and so tasty !
Ivon M.
How do they taste?
Constance H.
I’ve been wanting to try a food box from another country, I live in the US. Does anyone have any idea of what countries have the most unique food? I know that Japan has cool candy that I’ve tried before.Lotte Mixed Soda Japanese Hard Candy
Nautica M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Do these really taste good? Because I love Japanese candy
Alyssa-Nina C.
Farmington, MN
Where can I find these?
Elena E.
Saint Peters
Ive never had these, what are they?