BeveragesSodaLotte
Milkis Soft Soda Variety Favor

Lotte Milkis Soft Soda Variety Favor

by Lotte

Milkis (Hangul:밀키스) is a soft drink produced by Lotte Chilsung, a Korean beverage company. It combines many of the common elements of traditional carbonated beverages such as corn syrup, sugar, and carbonated water with milk to create a creamy taste;...

How fizzy is this soda and does it have much of a after taste?
Start your review of Lotte Milkis Soft Soda Variety Favor!
Celine T.
Purchased at: Costco
My brother lovessss this drink. I think it’s a better soda alternative for kids. It tastes like an upgraded carbonated version of yakult. Also, it’s not as sweet/sugary as other sodas out there.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I love Milkis. The idea of drinking carbonated yoghurt soda may gross out some, but trust me, it’s delicious. I love the peach flavor and original flavor the best. I can only find it on Amazon or at my local Asian market. Pro tip-add vodka to make it a fun adult beverage. Perfect for brunch.
Leanna F.
Mentor, OH
One of my favorite Korean drinks! It's a bit expensive for the size here ($1.50+) in the US, but I think it's totally worth it. It has a very strong melon flavor, and the carbonation gives it a unique taste. I usually buy 6-packs of these a few times a year! They're definitely worth a try if you like carbonated juice beverages