BY LOTTE

Lotte Cookie Strawberry Creme Filled Cookies. Features include: -Koala shapped cookies-Australian Koala Foundation-Ind. Snack pack-Made in Thailand

• Does anyone know where (what country) these cookies origi...2 Answers
  • Does anyone remember the chocolate version of this cookie...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristin W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great! They taste so good & are so cute! I love looking at each koala & what they're doing or how they're dress before I eat them. Haha wow that sounds like a scary review but I know I'm not the only one like this! I do wish maybe the chocolate filling was more creamy instead of hard but these are still so good! This may sound weird too but it gives you good breath too! Yummy tasty! Like you know how some chocolate usually gives you bad breath? I ate these & my boyfriend said I tasted good.
Tran H.
CHICAGO, IL
This is one of my all time favorite snacks. My favorite flavor is strawberry. It's crunchy outside and filled with tasty strawberry flavored cream. It's pretty affordable and I'd recommend it to others.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love, love, love these little cookies! They are super cute and tasty! I tried them for the first time in Japan when I was visiting a friend. I was excited when I came back to the USA and saw them at the local grocery store.
Samarium B.
Not to sweet with just the right amount of delicious creamy strawberry and a light cookie crunch. I got these as a early birthday present, but they are so delicious I'd definitely buy for myself!!
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I used to eat these all the time as a kid and I still love them! They're so delicious and I love how creamy the strawberry tastes while the cookie is still crispy and yummy!
shannon.kellie.5
Salisbury
These were such a hit at a nail party I hosted with some girlfriends. We loved the strawberry flavor and kola shaped cookie. Just sweet enough to take the cravings away.
Rachel B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Decadent and adorable little treats. They are typically pretty expensive so I only get them once in a while but I do love them.
Jennifer L.
I bought these for my daughter at World Market for her Easter Basket. She chose to eat these over her chocolate Easter bunny.
Eduarda S.
Gente olha sem comentarios RECOMENDO para todos!!!!!!!!!
Olha quem poder comprar compre pk vcs nao vao se errepender !!!!!❤😍✌
Kristina B.
I love going to the Asian market to buy these! Such great, lightweight koala treats with a lovely strawberry surprise inside!
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Does anyone know where (what country) these cookies originated from?
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
Does anyone remember the chocolate version of this cookie too?