GroceryPantryLotte
Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies

Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies

by Lotte

Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies: Koala-shaped cookies Includes matching trading card pieces-great fun to collect

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies!
Ariana S.
Ashburn, VA
Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies uploaded by Ariana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I discovered these chocolate filled cookies while doing a wine tasting. In addition to being yummy, they are also super cute!
SnackingWithBreezy A.
San Marcos, TX
Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies uploaded by SnackingWithBreezy A.
LOTTE - Koala's March - Artificially Flavored Creme Filled Cookies These are super cute, from the packaging to the cookies. The filling was generous, although I wish they were artifically flavored. The cookie had a great crunch but a tad flavorless compared to Hello Panda's cookies. I asked my kiddo's which one they preferred. They all voted for Koala's March. 8/10
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I love Koloa March a.k.a. Koloa Yummies! I used to enjoy them growing up until it was no longer available in my local grocery store. Luckily, being half Asian I came across them in an Oriental Market as an adult. Now I can stock up when ever I have a craving for them. The biscuit cookie is thin filled with a soft chocolate filling. Imprinted on the front is a cute Koloa character. I love the family pack because there is plenty to go around amongst my family.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Lotte Koala's March Chocolate Creme Filled Cookies uploaded by Denise T.
These remind me of my grandma. When I was little she used to buy these for me all the time. They're like a wafer in little koala shapes filled with chicolate, and taste amazing. Every time I see these they remind me of my grandma. I recently purchased these at Woodmans and saw them at 5 Below.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I've love these since I was a kid and I love them still. I recently found out that they also come in a matcha flavor, which is seriously the best! Don't forget to stop and look at the cute little faces on each cookie!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
My childhood in a box 😱 the best part about these cookies is the chocolate filling and the koala print on the cookies. It's so fun to eat because they're koala shape. These are good to give for kids during snack time or to keep around for a light sweet taste.
Kim R.
Maple Valley, WA
These are absolutely one of my favorite backyard bash essentials!! They are good for munchies or mixed into a dessert. They are delicious and make any backyard party just a little bit better by having them out.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
We bought the chocolate banana at one of the local Asian markets. When you open the package, it has a strong artificial banana smell. That can be a bit off putting, but they actually are pretty good! The cookie is crisp and the chocolate filling is pretty solid. I probably would buy these again.
Katherine S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to eat these all the time as a kid, the strawberry ones are also super good. They're little biscuits with chocolate inside. Chocolate is typically hard, not melty. All the cookies have little koalas drawn on them and they're little bitesized peices. I like that they come in little packages for portions and easy to take with me as a snack!
elizabeth S.
NJ
another maxing snack! These are biscuits filled with chocolate in the shape of little koala bears. How cute?!? They Taste as good as they sound! Once again they are cheap and they often come in a “family” pack so you can get many boxes of this product for so much cheaper. I love this snack as much as I love pocky (and that’s a lot!!) I defiantly recommend buying and trying this snack out.

Looking for your answer?