Lotte Choco Pie uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY LOTTE #68 in Cakes & Pies

Lotte Choco Pies are snack cakes similar to the American Moon Pie, but imported from Japan. These pies consist of two round layers of fluffy cake sandwiched together with a sweet and creamy marshmallow center and then dipped in a thin layer of glorious chocolate. These snacks are not only light and tasty, but they are also individually wrapped and perfect to satisfy any sweet tooth. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I discovered these at my family friend's house and instantly asked my mom to find out where to buy these. I was recently craving them and just bought them yesterday. It brought back memories of deliciousness! I love marshmallows so this is a yes!
Sharon C.
I grew up on this since I was little. It is covered with chocolate and has like a cake consistency with marshmallow on the inside. It's a great little snack for chocolate lovers, especially people who love s'mores.
Krystal B.
Houston
These chocolate marshmallow snacks are not my favorite. They are very sweet. It's a cake like consistency with marshmallow in middle covered with chocolate.
Katherine R.
Philadelphia, PA
This are one of all time favorite especially it's I'm leaning chocolate and marshmallow Cake. So nice and the perfect size. Any chocolate lover would like it
Katie  S.
Greenwood, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Cute little snacks I used to get as a kid. They were two cookies with marshmallow I between and covered in chocolate. Nothing special but yummy
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Omg these are so good mini treats for lunch on the go and budget. They sell these at my work 2 bucks each. Not that expensive and worth the buy.
member-171421260
lasvegas
These are so so good especially for the price ,takes me back to my childhood you can find them at the dallor store that where iv found mine
Soniya V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite sweet pie to go for when I am craving for some sugar or have sweet tooth. Very delicious that melts in your mouth easily
Jenny N.
I love these since I was a litle kid. Chocolate on the outside with marshmallow on the inside, soft and a little chewy
Anna L.
Honestly, I couldn't stand these growing up. They're amazing to everyone else, but I just didn't like them.