Lotte 2% Peach Flavoured Water uploaded by Janice F.Lotte 2% Peach Flavoured Water uploaded by Elsie R.

BY LOTTE

2% peach juice drink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Helen J.
Portland
The drink itself has light carbonation and is nice drank cold. The taste of the drink has more watery taste with a peach after taste. Compared to american soda's this is a healthier alternative.  The price of the drink is  affordable.  The taste of the drink is light.
Janice F.
I wish this could be what water tasted like, 100% of the time. I lovvveee this peach drink so much. The consistency isn't very watery, its a bit more like a light syrup- imagine those fruits cups you ate as a child with that sugar water inside. Not a drink I could have all the time due to texture and sugar content, but I dream about this peach drink. 💖🍑
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I'm not a big fan of this drink. It's just a little too plain for me. It did taste like peaches but I felt like it could have maybe had a bit more flavor.. it was worth trying but I probably won't get it again.