Lotte 2% Peach 240ml 6-pack X 2 ( Total 12 Cans) uploaded by Elsie R.Lotte 2% Peach 240ml 6-pack X 2 ( Total 12 Cans) uploaded by Janice F.
2 colors available

BY LOTTE

2% peach juice drink see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janice F.
Janice F.
I wish this could be what water tasted like, 100% of the time. I lovvveee this peach drink so much. The consistency isn't very watery, its a bit more like a light syrup- imagine those fruits cups you ate as a child with that sugar water inside. Not a drink I could have all the time due to texture and sugar content, but I dream about this peach drink. 💖🍑
Helen J.
Helen J.
Portland
The drink itself has light carbonation and is nice drank cold. The taste of the drink has more watery taste with a peach after taste. Compared to american soda's this is a healthier alternative.  The price of the drink is  affordable.  The taste of the drink is light.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
I'm not a big fan of this drink. It's just a little too plain for me. It did taste like peaches but I felt like it could have maybe had a bit more flavor.. it was worth trying but I probably won't get it again.