Lottabody Setting Lotion uploaded by Luz R.Lottabody Setting Lotion uploaded by Morenike K.

BY LOTTABODY

Lottabody Setting Lotion allows you to create firm, long-lasting curls with incredible body and shine. see more...

Taylor N.
Oklahoma City, OK
This setting lotion is just alright in my opinion. I purchased it at Sally's Beauty Supply when they were having a $5 off your $20 purchase. I'm currently transitioning so half of my hair is heat damaged and the other part is curly. I used this product on a perm rod set and my curls turned out really nice the next day. I usually leave my hair under the dryer for 20-30 minutes on low heat and this time I did that and hair came out a little crunchy on the ends. The curls were defined, I just feel like my hair wasn't as moisturized as it usually is.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This been out since I was a girl. It obviously still gets the job done if it's still on the market. This set your hair and makes it last. Whether you are sitting on the dryer or air drying. It's good for naturals as well
Stephanie H.
Charlotte, NC
If you use this with a heat styling tool, you're going to get some crunch, but for wet sets, nothing really compares. There's a reason you see this product pop up so often on vintage style videos. I wouldn't attempt a pin curl set without it.
Luz R.
Mesquite , TX
I love this stuff... it leaves my hair so soft, looks so healthy and shiny. It leaves my hair with the best curls ever.
nicole r.
santo domingo
Está producto es tremendo para el pelo rizo muy bueno, para utilizarlo y rezarse el pelo

back